The Celtic Star - You Tube Channel

is that bad as well?

I went to a few cappielow games years ago and thought the place was quite nice, other than the confronted on the platform by 30 guys with bricks demanding to know if im part of the hamilton casuals wanting a fight?

err no mate, i was bored thought ill go watch hamilton v morton

stood in the cowshed and watched quitongo pretend he had a heart attack when the morton fans hissed at him to die ya basta

but thanks for the welcome to your town lads

i was the only dude on the platform waiting for train towards glasgow so i guess they assumed i was the entire hamilton casual scene

then their leader said i seen him in the shed leave him lmao

im pretty hard to miss tbf

they had to let me through the side gate coz the wee tiny turnstyle was too low and too narrow to squeeze through :p:p:p:p
There's a reason you were the only person on the other platform at Cartsdyke station, cos the Hamilton fans aren't daft enough :ROFLMAO:

When i was younger, i used to go to the Morton v St Mirren games at Cappielow, the station after it was mental, now there was a riot worth participating in. Great excercise it was

Then i heard of a guy called John Lennon, honest

Last edited:
TeT do you know how to edit and download youtube vids
heres a daft video i edited today for one of my wee musical experiments

i took old midi file of hendrix lying around on internet

transposed the notes from G to D Minor

sometimes it sounds different but ok

others it sounds terrible, probably my poor production skills in music :p

Anyway this one sounds no bad as instrumentals go :p

foxy lady except i couldnt find any free videos of foxes so its monkey and lion videos i edited to try fit the music :p:p:p:p:p

I transposed the music to see if youtube copyright violation alarms register ive nicked the Hendrix midi file

so far so good

Looking for a wee bit of assistance from the Noise. Someone on here the other day - forget who - said that they didn't know that The Celtic Star had a You Tube channel and the truth is while I have been using it to load videos for use on the site - the various press conferences and so on - we've not taken it as seriously as we should.

To get it to the next level you need two things, one to have I think around 4500 hours of viewed content - we have that easily enough and we need to have 1000 subscribers. We haven't tried to get anyone to subscribe and around 343 have done it off their own backs, but we need to get it up to 1000.

So can you help? Simply go click on the link and hit the red button for us...

Done👍

Looking for a wee bit of assistance from the Noise. Someone on here the other day - forget who - said that they didn't know that The Celtic Star had a You Tube channel and the truth is while I have been using it to load videos for use on the site - the various press conferences and so on - we've not taken it as seriously as we should.

To get it to the next level you need two things, one to have I think around 4500 hours of viewed content - we have that easily enough and we need to have 1000 subscribers. We haven't tried to get anyone to subscribe and around 343 have done it off their own backs, but we need to get it up to 1000.

So can you help? Simply go click on the link and hit the red button for us...

Done

HH

is that bad as well?

I went to a few cappielow games years ago and thought the place was quite nice, other than the confronted on the platform by 30 guys with bricks demanding to know if im part of the hamilton casuals wanting a fight?

err no mate, i was bored thought ill go watch hamilton v morton

stood in the cowshed and watched quitongo pretend he had a heart attack when the morton fans hissed at him to die ya basta

but thanks for the welcome to your town lads

i was the only dude on the platform waiting for train towards glasgow so i guess they assumed i was the entire hamilton casual scene

then their leader said i seen him in the shed leave him lmao

im pretty hard to miss tbf

they had to let me through the side gate coz the wee tiny turnstyle was too low and too narrow to squeeze through :p:p:p:p
And that is the posh end of town
Always loved Cappielow (the wee Dublin end) towards the town
Cartsdyke station, one of Europe's finest, with it's salubrious bathroom fixtures, gold taps and scented soaps etc
The town centre, rivals the vegas Strip for excitement, especially on weekends
Did you get the "Whit ur you daein oan ma street ?" survey
I was back one year, and it was a Sunday, I was heading back to glasgow after visiting some 'rellies' in Greenock
We get to Cartsdyke station, and as the train is stopped for about ten minutes (they only ran the one track on a Sunday, for whatever reason, so had to wait till the southbound train came past
I'm sitting on the right side of the train, and notice that everyone else has moved to the other side...
I look out and see a gang of wee boys, on the tracks, gathering up rocks and big stones
I'm thinking "Oh aye...whit's going on here...?"
My fellow commuters say nothing but are watching me sitting calmly, probably thinking "Fuck, this guy's as cool as Clint Eastwood, in High Plains Drifter, or the Dirty harry movies..."
Then the young miscreants scramble back up onto the other side of the platform, and begin hurling their ammo, in my direction
Welcome to Greenock, ya prick !!
When the train stopped at the Port, I got off and told the station master
His reply..."Ach ur they daein' that again...???"
It was then that I thought that my next vacation spot should be somewhat calmer and gentler, like Beirut or Fallujah
TET, you did well to escape the clutches of the 'Welcoming Committee'

Ah memories

HH

There's a reason you were the only person on the other platform at Cartsdyke station, cos the Hamilton fans aren't daft enough :ROFLMAO:

When i was younger, i used to go to the Morton v St Mirren games at Cappielow, the station after it was mental, now there was a riot worth participating in. Great excercise it was

Then i heard of a guy called John Lennon, honest
A rite of passage for opposition fans, arriving and departing from Cartsdyke, getting pelted by various objects from the bridge

Last edited:
And that is the posh end of town
Always loved Cappielow (the wee Dublin end) towards the town
Cartsdyke station, one of Europe's finest, with it's salubrious bathroom fixtures, gold taps and scented soaps etc
The town centre, rivals the vegas Strip for excitement, especially on weekends
Did you get the "Whit ur you daein oan ma street ?" survey
I was back one year, and it was a Sunday, I was heading back to glasgow after visiting some 'rellies' in Greenock
We get to Cartsdyke station, and as the train is stopped for about ten minutes (they only ran the one track on a Sunday, for whatever reason, so had to wait till the southbound train came past
I'm sitting on the right side of the train, and notice that everyone else has moved to the other side...
I look out and see a gang of wee boys, on the tracks, gathering up rocks and big stones
I'm thinking "Oh aye...whit's going on here...?"
My fellow commuters say nothing but are watching me sitting calmly, probably thinking "Fuck, this guy's as cool as Clint Eastwood, in High Plains Drifter, or the Dirty harry movies..."
Then the young miscreants scramble back up onto the other side of the platform, and begin hurling their ammo, in my direction
Welcome to Greenock, ya prick !!
When the train stopped at the Port, I got off and told the station master
His reply..."Ach ur they daein' that again...???"
It was then that I thought that my next vacation spot should be somewhat calmer and gentler, like Beirut or Fallujah
TET, you did well to escape the clutches of the 'Welcoming Committee'

Ah memories

HH
yes i had that feeling that day

sadly i never went back when i was bored just incase next time i had a less lucky day :p

Back