The Celtic Star - You Tube Channel

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for a wee bit of assistance from the Noise. Someone on here the other day - forget who - said that they didn't know that The Celtic Star had a You Tube channel and the truth is while I have been using it to load videos for use on the site - the various press conferences and so on - we've not taken it as seriously as we should.

To get it to the next level you need two things, one to have I think around 4500 hours of viewed content - we have that easily enough and we need to have 1000 subscribers. We haven't tried to get anyone to subscribe and around 343 have done it off their own backs, but we need to get it up to 1000.

So can you help? Simply go click on the link and hit the red button for us...

Looking for a wee bit of assistance from the Noise. Someone on here the other day - forget who - said that they didn't know that The Celtic Star had a You Tube channel and the truth is while I have been using it to load videos for use on the site - the various press conferences and so on - we've not taken it as seriously as we should.

To get it to the next level you need two things, one to have I think around 4500 hours of viewed content - we have that easily enough and we need to have 1000 subscribers. We haven't tried to get anyone to subscribe and around 343 have done it off their own backs, but we need to get it up to 1000.

I didn't know there was a channel will gladly help out with a sub HH

We feel your pain STG, open a can. ;)
Once a weeks my limit m8 😔

The binge sessions with ST G-love -
winter series 46 part 1
First shown
Monday 15/11/11 going into Tuesday 16/11/21
Available to all noisers indefinitely
Contains adult language/humour and references to drugs, alcohol, violence, cats and raffles

stay tuned for part 2 next week - time to be confirmed

Before this goes awry
I’m not sure if you’d been using the Celtic tv videos in past, I watch the ange interviews every week on Celtic tv
But if you put more of your you tube videos linked within your articles then I’d imagine this would work especially if you ask then to subscribe
I know loads of people who now read celtic star articles from within news now (the real one not the Celtic news now)
That would get your numbers up

Before this goes awry
I’m not sure if you’d been using the Celtic tv videos in past, I watch the ange interviews every week on Celtic tv
But if you put more of your you tube videos linked within your articles then I’d imagine this would work especially if you ask then to subscribe
I know loads of people who now read celtic star articles from within news now (the real one not the Celtic news now)
That would get your numbers up
Smart arse 🙄

I have Celtic fc at the top of my youtube search list so when I hit search all the Celtic TV interviews with Ange , the goals from unique angles, highlights of most recent games and all the Celtic blog/ fan sites videos come up. Hopefully will see the Celtic star content now ...Good luck and hopefully a no brainer you get over 1k WC.

Back