The Celtic Star - You Tube Channel

TeT know it well used to go past it on my way to st judes Im sure my mate Jim fanning RIP lived in there as well. JamSam67 are you from there as well.
i left when i was 11

dont really remember too many names that well these days

my close was a taxi trap

they would tell driver they were nipping into house for cash be 2 secs, close looked like they had came into our ground floor flat but actually had bolted through the close lobby roon back over the midgies and out past sandaig

by time taxi driver had come to our door asking wtf taking so long they ere well gone

dunno how many times taxi drivers demanded to search house for the dude who came in the front door :p

Madness

i left when i was 11

my close was a taxi trap

they would tell driver they were nipping into house for cash be 2 secs, close looked like they had came into our ground floor flat but actually had bolted through the close lobby roon back over the midgies and out past sandaig

by time taxi driver had come to our door asking wtf taking so long they ere well gone

dunno how many times taxi drivers demanded to search house for the dude who came in the front door :p

Madness
Nowadays cabbies say, "leave us yer phone pal", well they do if they've got any sense.

i left when i was 11

my close was a taxi trap

Madness
I mind a drunk lassie thought she was doing a runner from my taxi she gave me the I’ll be back in a minute patter and disappeared up a close little did she know due to her pissed state that her boyfriend had paid the fare when I picked her up 😂

Looks like the brothers are being coached for their transition into the Premiership,
as you can see Bhoys and Ghirls some have a long way to go yet..

HH

Looks like the brothers are being coached for their transition into the Premiership,
as you can see Bhoys and Ghirls some have a long way to go yet..

HH
Their player was only about 4 yards outside the penalty box when "fouled". So obviously it is a penalty against Celtic plus a red card!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back