The Celtic Star - You Tube Channel

oh cmon bb

honest mistakes do happen.

the hop skip and jump into penalty area made it a hard one to spot :p:p:p:p
Even if he missed it the TWO LINESMAN would have seen it plus the forth official must have seen what took place,seen some wierd decisions in my time but this top the lot the keeper never moved from the spot outside the box where the so called dive sorry foul took place but the blind man in black was to busy getting his card out for his moment of glory looks like a. Candidate for the Lanarkshire Lodge

Even if he missed it the TWO LINESMAN would have seen it plus the forth official must have seen what took place,seen some wierd decisions in my time but this top the lot the keeper never moved from the spot outside the box where the so called dive sorry foul took place but the blind man in black was to busy getting his card out for his moment of glory looks like a. Candidate for the Lanarkshire Lodge
its an unwritten rule

if you are fouled outside the box but land in the box

1 ask yourself are celtic playing, if not, not a penalty just a free kick.

2 if yes

(a) Celtic player was fouled outside the box or inside the box means wave play on nothing to see, (b) if the team player fouled outside box does not play for celtic but is present on pitch against Celtic then clear penalty and red card for the fenian allegedly involved.

3 watp

Liverpool v Porto today
Ref gives a penalty, but upon review by VAR, it show the trip was two yards outside the box, no penalty awarded
Check out the replay at the 7 minute mark
I know the B team doesn't have the benefit of VAR, but it's another honest mistake by the Masons in black against Celtic FC

If you reckon Jota looks like George Michael check out this video from a South Melbourne fan when ANGE was younger.... Check around 15:20 for young GM

I first met Ange a long time ago, in the early 80's when my best pal was Bobby Russell who was Ange's captain at Sth Melbourne so I went to a lot of their games. Ange was left back and my pal Bobby was right back and captain of the club.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back