The Celtic Story

TET

I was trawling through the internet archive of public videos and came across an old 1960s documentary about Celtic

I downloaded it and uploaded it to YouTube.

I thought it was really decent documentary although the audio aint the best. tried tidying up the hiss and buzzing but in doing so the voices are a little bit hollow

but the video is very decent video quality

some historical chats with people I had never seen before.

wee chats with jimmy mcgroary talking about Patsy Gallagher

has few wee chats with jock stein and some of the 67 team and a tactical insight (I assume for cameras with players in a classroom)

I assume it was made just after the big cup win coz all -players are so young and really no mention of what was to follow 67 at all.

last 40 minutes if football footage with game sound and occasionally jock stein giving his thoughts on certain parts of the big game.

I cant believe its public domain so it might get blocked at some point.

But its a good watch even if the audio at points is hollow

I was trawling through the internet archive of public videos and came across an old 1960s documentary about Celtic

I downloaded it and uploaded it to YouTube.

I thought it was really decent documentary although the audio aint the best. tried tidying up the hiss and buzzing but in doing so the voices are a little bit hollow

but the video is very decent video quality

some historical chats with people I had never seen before.

wee chats with jimmy mcgroary talking about Patsy Gallagher

has few wee chats with jock stein and some of the 67 team and a tactical insight (I assume for cameras with players in a classroom)

I assume it was made just after the big cup win coz all -players are so young and really no mention of what was to follow 67 at all.

last 40 minutes if football footage with game sound and occasionally jock stein giving his thoughts on certain parts of the big game.

I cant believe its public domain so it might get blocked at some point.

But its a good watch even if the audio at points is hollow

Thats the orginal one TET with the Calton Saint Marys halls intact. Good find

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back