The Champions Celebrations

A wee side note. About time a statue of The Bunnet was at CP. We owe him big time before he's no longer with us.
It’s will come, nobody erects statues to people that are still living, it seen as the way to permanently immortalising heroes, sad but that’s the way it goes, history will look back at the man small in stature, but with the heart and steely determination of a lion as the person that not only saved out club, but built a stadium with 10k more than the Huns, theybye ensuring our financial dominance over them for evermore…….

Fergus, in a time of spives and chancers looking to fleece football fans, done what he said he’d do…..

i’ll, save this club, put it on a sound financial footing, build you a fitting stadium, return the league back to paradise, launch a share issue to fund it all, stay for 5 years, take my money, and leave💚

It’s will come, nobody erects statues to people that are still living, it seen as the way to permanently immortalising heroes, sad but that’s the way it goes, history will look back at the man small in stature, but with the heart and steely determination of a lion as the person that not only saved out club, but built a stadium with 10k more than the Huns, theybye ensuring our financial dominance over them for evermore…….

Fergus, in a time of spives and chancers looking to fleece football fans, done what he said he’d do…..

i’ll, save this club, put it on a sound financial footing, build you a fitting stadium, return the league back to paradise, launch a share issue to fund it all, stay for 5 years, take my money, and leave💚
Man city just put one up for Augeroooooo.😉😂

Back