The Champions Celebrations

Can anyone tell me why the commentators last night were saying the tribute act were looking at a guaranteed £60m if they won and yet since the beginning of the season it has been a guaranteed £40m.?

Will it go back to £40m now that they are no longer involved?

I am very very annoyed at the stadium officials for turning off the water taps in the toilets 😡😡 . The thirst ravaged hordes should have been allowed to slate their thirst with good old rancid Spanish tap water, then stand back as their arses erupted in unison. Perhaps the officials thought the stench off them was already too unbearable to the nose.
It would also have been a laugh watching them queuing for their flights in the airport with the shite running down their legs and the airlines refusing to board them due to being unfit to travel.
And if they got on the plane there would have been riots to get in the toilets, after half an hour into the flight the inside of the plane would have been looking like the H block cells 😂😂🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

THIS...
Don't hold your breath for DROSS to answer

zHknfEDE_mini.jpg

Douglas Ross MP MSP

@Douglas4Moray
· May 18
Well played @RangersFC. Not the result you deserved but you did Scottish football proud this evening.

Father Antony CP
@BrotherAntony
·
18h

Dear Douglas, I must have missed your congratulatory tweet to
@CelticFC
for winning the
@spfl
trophy....However, you have made 3 recent tweets in support of Rangers, which made me think, are you still a
@ScottishFA
assistant referee?
🤔

@UEFA

@FIFAcom
Quote Tweet

Last edited:
THIS...
Don't hold your breath for DROSS to answer

zHknfEDE_mini.jpg

Douglas Ross MP MSP

@Douglas4Moray
· May 18
Well played @RangersFC. Not the result you deserved but you did Scottish football proud this evening.

Father Antony CP
@BrotherAntony
·
18h

Dear Douglas, I must have missed your congratulatory tweet to
@CelticFC
for winning the
@spfl
trophy....However, you have made 3 recent tweets in support of Rangers, which made me think, are you still a
@ScottishFA
assistant referee?
🤔

@UEFA

@FIFAcom
Quote Tweet
I think you will find Red Card DRoss will remain as impartial as he always was (i.e. not at all).

FB_IMG_1597687612255.jpg

Can anyone tell me why the commentators last night were saying the tribute act were looking at a guaranteed £60m if they won and yet since the beginning of the season it has been a guaranteed £40m.?

I'm guessing the assumption would be, if they qualified for the CL they would go on and win it 'cos they are the peepol!

A lot of videos and images doin the rounds of the awfy state of the city centre, if they are actually from yesterday then I have to say Im embarrassed by them as a Celtic supporter, I understand that the general behaviour compared to the scum is night and day but to leave the city in a state like that is just horrible.
If 60000 can leave paradise and not leave a mess like that around the ground then theres no need for it anywhere else.

There was loads of videos of fans also walking around with bin bags picking stuff up. There will always be rubbish left in huge gatherings...just look at places like Glastonbury or T in the Park. If the media want to push that shite then good luck to them. Rather an empty bottle than smashed up benches and shop windows.

ok you have to think like a hun , so if say like they took a 100m to seville yet kept back 20m to hiv spam rolls in the loudon then that means uefa hiv to pay them 60m to play in the champions league cos yer payin they tims 40m so huns think they should get 60m

am sure thats how it goes

ok you have to think like a hun , so if say like they took a 100m to seville yet kept back 20m to hiv spam rolls in the loudon then that means uefa hiv to pay them 60m to play in the champions league cos yer payin they tims 40m so huns think they should get 60m

am sure thats how it goes
I'm thinking like a hun, just looking at my sister in her manky tracksuit and she looks pretty fucking hot....
I don't like thinking like a hun it's nasty!

It's because the SMSM tries to portray the 10 year old club with 1 real championship as the most successful club of all time. Now this might be controversial, but I would have Real Madrid's 13 or so European Cups/UCL wins over the Petrofac Cup any time.

Members online

No members online now.

Back