The CHAMPIONS Thread

Turned a 25pt deficit into a 6pt advantage in under a season.
Had the pish ripped out of his name before most knew what he looked like.
Had the pish ripped out of his CV.
Lost big players before he set foot in the place.
Had the pish ripped out of his signings who in turn had the pish ripped out of them.
Had the pish ripped out of his style of play.
Forecasts of sacked before October was out.
…..is it any wonder the sycophantic gutless biased bawbags in the Scottish media don’t wanna give him manager of the year?
He’s already won half of the monthly awards….what a shower of cocksplats they are.

Yasssss ,Congratulations Ange and the Bhoys :) .. 30 games unbeaten in the league with a brand new team..2 wins and 1 draw against the Huns in the league once our team got up to speed..Get it right up ya ya hun scum :) Our domination of Scottish football continues after the Covid season :)

Just home from Paradise, and in truth, I should maybe have gathered my thoughts before posting on this thread. You see, I'm really struggling to articulate my feelings. I can't find the words which would do justice to Ange, his backroom staff, the players, aye, even the board.
Remarkable ? Astonishing ? Unbelievable ? Maybe even miraculous !
I've been ridiculously fortunate to witness many title wins in my time. All of them worthy of great merit in their own right.
This one can easily take its place amongst them as being perhaps the most unlikely, and for that reason, one of the most satisfying.

Where to start ? First off, ( and I really want to get this out of the way ) I have no intention of obsessing about what's happening elsewhere. We have, against all odds, won our championship. We are the best team in the country. Full stop !

So, all I can do is say a huge thanks to all of those mentioned above. You've restored our dignity; given us back our pride. Strange thing is, I don't really feel the need to go gung-ho about it. I don't feel the need for any kind of triumphalism. My team, my club, are back where we belong. I'm gonna quietly enjoy my summer. This season may well turn out to be no more than an appetiser. The main course is still being prepared.

As I'm thinking about taking a wee summer sabbatical from The Noise, I would also like to thank all of you good folk for being the best company anyone could wish for, so thanks a million for that.

A wee PS to Greensprig: first off if you are reading this, I hope all is well with you. You haven't posted in quite some time. At the start of the season you were more upbeat than I was; you always felt we could turn things around. I promised I'd buy you a couple of pints if you were proved correct. That offer still stands.

May your God be with you folks. HH.

Never mind the phenomenal turn-around in points from last season. Look at the turn-around in fortunes from the start of October 2021. The media had already awarded the league title to Old Firm FC and a P45 to Ange!

But most Celtic fans could see beyond the statistics and saw the performances and style of football despite a horrendous run of injuries. We remained patient and hopeful that things would improve - even if we had to wait until the 2022-23 season (we didn't). HH 🍀

Screenshot_20220507-162345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-162414_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just home from Paradise, and in truth, I should maybe have gathered my thoughts before posting on this thread. You see, I'm really struggling to articulate my feelings. I can't find the words which would do justice to Ange, his backroom staff, the players, aye, even the board.
I've been ridiculously fortunate to witness many title wins in my time. All of them worthy of great merit in their own right.
This one can easily take its place amongst them as being perhaps the most unlikely, and for that reason, one of the most satisfying.

Where to start ? First off, ( and I really want to get this out of the way ) I have no intention of obsessing about what's happening elsewhere. We have, against all odds, won our championship. We are the best team in the country. Full stop !

So, all I can do is say a huge thanks to all of those mentioned above. You've restored our dignity; given us back our pride. Strange thing is, I don't really feel the need to go gung-ho about it. I don't feel the need for any kind of triumphalism. My team, my club, are back where we belong. I'm gonna quietly enjoy my summer. This season may well turn out to be no more than an appetiser. The main course is still being prepared.

As I'm thinking about taking a wee summer sabbatical from The Noise, I would also like to thank all of you good folk for being the best company anyone could wish for, so thanks a million for that.

A wee PS to Greensprig: first off if you are reading this, I hope all is well with you. You haven't posted in quite some time. At the start of the season you were more upbeat than I was; you always felt we could turn things around. I promised I'd buy you a couple of pints if you were proved correct. That offer still stands.

SUPERB!!! (And don't dare take a sabbatical!!!!)

We are the CHAMPIONS 🏆 I'm sick of hearing that song only joking stick it on again. Thanks ange and the players and staff for a truly remarkable campaign it wasn't only the other teams you had to face it was the media with all the EBT pundits the disgraceful MIBS . I was baby sitting a couple of the grand kids today watching the match iv a dozen Guinness in the fridge I'm going to crack the first one hail hail to everyone on the noise. Celebration 🍾 time yeeeeeoooo.

You're a 1st class gentleman. We'll be here after your break. HH🍀

Back