The chase bradley walsh good man yerself

Jinky1962

I'm watching the chase marg from Scotland answering her questions.what British team was the first to win the European cup in 1967. Margo said man utd .I nearly died.the look on bradleys face unbelievable. He only turns round and says what every celtic fan knows it was the most famous European cup win of them all good lad Brad keep er lite.

I'm watching the chase marg from Scotland answering her questions.what British team was the first to win the European cup in 1967. Margo said man utd .I nearly died.the look on bradleys face unbelievable. He only turns round and says what every celtic fan knows it was the most famous European cup win of them all good lad Brad keep er lite.
Yes watched it junky HH

Bradleys folks were Tims from Coatbridge. We saw him onstage and he told the audience. Very clever comic didn't need to befilthy to get a laugh. An all round good guy.

Bradley Walsh has to be some Irish in himself somewhere along the line with a name like that. Quite a naturally likeable and funny man.

Slight technical point
I know when said it is seldom meant as a bad thing to boast and have said it myself, but technically there are no british teams, likewise there is no british national side. Does not exist in UEFA or FIFA.
I personally would disavow all things british even their coal. :)

Have no auto problem with any of the several credible nations and multiple different cultural identities on that Island, except for british as I would not want to lend even unintended credit to the likes of laffertys freak bigot kind, or to their supposed royals who mutually need the british bullshyte identity to be promoted to have any credibility and not be seen for what they are, perverse nonsense.

Celtic were the first team from the island of Britain to win the European Cup is a much better boast and that they were a Scottish team playing for a club founded by 19th Century Irish emigrants in Scotland are matters of glorious fact.

Last edited:
Bradley Walsh has to be some Irish in himself somewhere along the line with a name like that. Quite a naturally likeable and funny man.

Slight technical point
I know when said it is seldom meant as a bad thing to boast and have said it myself, but technically there are no british teams, likewise there is no british national side. Does not exist in UEFA or FIFA.
I personally would disavow all things british even their coal. :)

Have no auto problem with any of the several credible nations and multiple different cultural identities on that Island, except for british as I would not want to lend even unintended credit to the likes of laffertys freak bigot kind, or to their supposed royals who mutually need the british bullshyte identity to be promoted to have any credibility and not be seen for what they are, perverse nonsense.

Celtic were the first team from the island of Britain to win the European Cup is a much better boast and that they were a Scottish team playing for a club founded by 19th Century Irish emigrants in Scotland are matters of glorious fact.
Weren't Celtic the first team outside the Iberian peninsula to win the European cup?

Members online

Back