The Coming inevitable collapse of Newco.

Brimcbhoy

I don't normally post links to cqn but these figures show how much they are doing exactly the same as last time. All their eggs are dependent on winning the League this season and getting into the CL group stages.
Be prepared for them to be given maximum assistance.

I don't normally post links to cqn but these figures show how much they are doing exactly the same as last time. All their eggs are dependent on winning the League this season and getting into the CL group stages.
Be prepared for them to be given maximum assistance.

I think that it was Einstein that said doing the SAME thing over and over and expecting different things to happen was the definition of lunacy.
Throw in racist,scummy, black hearted bassards and what do you get?????

I cannot see UEFA do anything that will rock the boat majorly, in the current crisis.
The biggest threat to their existence will come from us winning the league and denying them Champions League money, followed by their everlasting money tree investors finally drying up. Thus forcing the reality of austerity on them.

That is why winning the league this season is so important. It would be the perfect retribution for the insidious 5WA and the bought titles.

Last edited:
I cannot see UEFA do anything that will rock the boat majorly in the current crisis.
The biggest threat to their existence will come from us winning the league and denying them Champions League money followed by their money tree investors drying up. Thus forcing the reality of austerity on them.

That is why winning the league this season is so important. It would be the perfect retribution for the insidious 5WA and the bought titles.
If you're money laundering, a 50% hit is not unusual.

I think that it was Einstein that said doing the SAME thing over and over and expecting different things to happen was the definition of lunacy.
Throw in racist,scummy, black hearted bassards and what do you get?????
they been doing same thing over and over for centuries but with a hijacked justice system with its biases for certain peepo they have come to expect the bias as normal.

When we win the league again this year I fully expect them to enter voluntary administration, before the end of the season if we’re well ahead of them, take the points deduction, ditch the debit again, there rumours flying about that they were late paying the players last month, that’s why they have an unhappy dressing room, the noose is tightening again….clock is ticking….👍

When we win the league again this year I fully expect them to enter voluntary administration, before the end of the season if we’re well ahead of them, take the points deduction, ditch the debit again, there rumours flying about that they were late paying the players last month, that’s why they have an unhappy dressing room, the noose is tightening again….clock is ticking….👍
Must be terrible for a millionaire’s wages to go in late right enough, deffo enough to down tools eh? That’s the real measure of the men at Ibrokes….

I cannot see UEFA do anything that will rock the boat majorly, in the current crisis.
The biggest threat to their existence will come from us winning the league and denying them Champions League money, followed by their everlasting money tree investors finally drying up. Thus forcing the reality of austerity on them.

At a total guess, I would say that we could be a bit blinded by the income from CL money.
Winning the league this season will only get you 6 games, 3 at home. Yes the TV income would be higher, but at a guess the real value comes if you can progress beyond the group stages.
So with more games within the europa league, sell out home games, more chance of progression within a European competition, would you really be getting in that much of a higher income?
The scum can't even survive upon what they are getting already from Europe.
Whereas I am far happier atm in many a year of developing a team worthy of being in the CL with a realistic chance of progressing within the competition, than just making up group numbers.

At a total guess, I would say that we could be a bit blinded by the income from CL money.
Winning the league this season will only get you 6 games, 3 at home. Yes the TV income would be higher, but at a guess the real value comes if you can progress beyond the group stages.
So with more games within the europa league, sell out home games, more chance of progression within a European competition, would you really be getting in that much of a higher income?
The scum can't even survive upon what they are getting already from Europe.
Whereas I am far happier atm in many a year of developing a team worthy of being in the CL with a realistic chance of progressing within the competition, than just making up group numbers.
it would give club excess of 100M revenue which would be around 13 million profit if the year we got cl under rodgers is a gauge

if instead we got europa league ko rounds we would get around 85 million income which after bonuses to staff/players is around break even

anything less than 85 income from europe needs players sold to get over break even point

so cl is best

1 it pay the bills plus small profit as long as not too much was spent to earn it

2 it makes players want to come because they can win trophies and get cl bonuses in wages

3 helps players to stay when they could get more in lower ends of sky leagues

breaking even means all the money spent on players and wages has not been replenished

not winning league and poor run in europe can have catastrophic results for club in terms of holding onto good strong players

But 1 caveat if you spend so much on wages and players to get cl that you still make loss even with cl means you are really fecked going forward

selling good players comes with fan anger even if club are running at losses

fans dont care bout money they just want a great team to support

it would give club excess of 100M revenue which would be around 13 million profit if the year we got cl under rodgers is a gauge

if instead we got europa league ko rounds we would get around 85 million income which after bonuses to staff/players is around break even

anything less than 85 income from europe needs players sold to get over break even point

so cl is best

1 it pay the bills plus small profit as long as not too much was spent to earn it

2 it makes players want to come because they can win trophies and get cl bonuses in wages

3 helps players to stay when they could get more in lower ends of sky leagues

breaking even means all the money spent on players and wages has not been replenished

not winning league and poor run in europe can have catastrophic results for club in terms of holding onto good strong players

But 1 caveat if you spend so much on wages and players to get cl that you still make loss even with cl means you are really fecked going forward

selling good players comes with fan anger even if club are running at losses

fans dont care bout money they just want a great team to support
also if players fail to reach cl then the big dangling bonus dissapears and it would seem that most mercenary players will down tools in SPFL if they arent getting the big CL bonuses

that apllies to us and them

marked decline in standards as well as rifts in squad appear only after CL fails and wages arent as good as low epl teams without bonuses

also if players fail to reach cl then the big dangling bonus dissapears and it would seem that most mercenary players will down tools in SPFL if they arent getting the big CL bonuses

that apllies to us and them

marked decline in standards as well as rifts in squad appear only after CL fails and wages arent as good as low epl teams without bonuses
Not so sure tet as we have no idea just how much the directors take for themselves with the extra income.
I know you like to base your assumption upon the Rodgers era, still doesn't explain why a board thought it was more profitable by keeping an "old firm" brand alive, then wanting to invest within an aging squad, to possibly be able to advance further within CL competitions, like you would expect most football teams to have done.
It's OK trying to guess at the bonuses we could possibly pay to players, but will still say it would be far less than this board would pay themselves.
This boardroom stinks of greed within its walls, where the scum hope to be able to gain extra investment from getting onto a higher footing within Europe. Still a near impossible task when the whole brand of the scum, stinks far worse( and that stink will never go away) than whatever comes out of our own boardroom.

The bottom line is...they will eventually collapse...even if they dae win the league...which is still very possible...the help through cheatin n oor boards ability Tae fuck things up make it possible...but the thing is...the champions League money will only postpone it...they are a club who do not n will not ever live within their means...they canni if they want Tae challenge us...the truth o the matter is...we are a world wide brand...they are not...n never will be...they don't know how to be...stuck in 1690 will never make them be...n let's face it...their never gonni come oot a 1690..it's their culture...they don't know how Tae expand..dip into other markets...find other ways a promotin n arvertisin the club...we ve been Dane it fur years...we don't get the TV money so yae find other ways...they canni coz they want their wee protestant closed shop...n as civilization continues Tae move on the stand still...n the best thing aboot it is...their that thick n backward they wouldny have it any other way....a global brand versus a west a Scotland cess pit...there's only gonni be one outcome...they will go oot the game...it's a certainty

Not so sure tet as we have no idea just how much the directors take for themselves with the extra income.
I know you like to base your assumption upon the Rodgers era, still doesn't explain why a board thought it was more profitable by keeping an "old firm" brand alive, then wanting to invest within an aging squad, to possibly be able to advance further within CL competitions, like you would expect most football teams to have done.
It's OK trying to guess at the bonuses we could possibly pay to players, but will still say it would be far less than this board would pay themselves.
This boardroom stinks of greed within its walls, where the scum hope to be able to gain extra investment from getting onto a higher footing within Europe. Still a near impossible task when the whole brand of the scum, stinks far worse( and that stink will never go away) than whatever comes out of our own boardroom.
we do know how much they take from auditor reports with no qualification to accounts

assuming these accounts are falsified is suggesting they should be qualified accounts.

They have not kept an old firm brand alive to my knowledge.

They just havent pursued with any vigour sevco as new club or went out their way to show why they are dead (probably because that would be rather self defeating thing to pursue)

The financial destruction of celtic without a version of sevco is very possible, both in attracting european quality players financially and as an attractive league in itself. its not even clear if the celtic stadium would be full very often without season ticket sales.

We dont need to guess at bonuses when you see the difference of wages when we have cl and when we dont

the difference in operating expenses is large and you can tell by reactions of players motivation when they arent fighting to play on cl stage and moaning about wages when they dont get there.

As much as i couldnt care less if they (sevco) implode, i do think Celtic would be financially much worse off without a sevco team

the competition would be weaker
the fans attendance would be smaller
the tv money would probably be even less
the comparative strength of other teams in scotland would probably rise

An d the relative strength of other CL pre league qualifier teams would be negative on all fronts for celtic

So financially and football wise without Sevco biggest loser would be Celtic

imo

But i dont care aboput having a team who can win european cups

im quite happy with scottish champions level

it wouldnt bother me one bit if we lost fortune coz rangers and sevco both died

but it certainly wont make celtic a stronger european team if they collapse. our football would become very similar to morwegian leagues attractiveness imo

itmight actually become an entertaining league in that every year there are multiple serious contenders

but it wouldnt make celtic a richer club

simply because they would sell less tickets imo

Last edited:
Ok so this needs saying. Would we rather have our board or theirs.
It sometimes seems to me that a small but vocal selection of our support think a lot of our board wear Newco underpants. I don't think this is true.
They like the rivalry, they know it makes money.
Ask yourself this one question?
Did you miss beating them?
I did.

Back