The Coming inevitable collapse of Newco.

Are ye sure about that?
TUFZMTI0NzExNDYy.jpg

That photie has made my eyes fckn bleed...

Maybe but what are the shares worth now?

If they are worth £107 million how come they are skint?

Every time a share gets issued it cheapens what they've issued previously
Don't do the truth as nothing but a scum Club built on lies.
So if a share is being sold for 25p and worth only 1p then by my calculations make them shares worth around 4.25M in total and goes a long way to explain why they are as skint as they remain imo

Aye, found this on BBC Gossip. 5million shares been issued & thur fuckin worthless, 0.25 of 1p.

Win the league & put these basturds back in thur place. You would think anyone with any commin sense would avoid putting cash anywhere near this ponzi scheme £1= 400 shares 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220107-021921_Chrome.png

Ok so this needs saying. Would we rather have our board or theirs.
It sometimes seems to me that a small but vocal selection of our support think a lot of our board wear Newco underpants. I don't think this is true.
They like the rivalry, they know it makes money.
Ask yourself this one question?
Did you miss beating them?
I did.
Definitely missed beating them Brimcbhoy and wow how we beat them senseless when they returned in another guise was nothing short of sensational and right up there with some of my all time favourite Celtic moments, dembele's rocket into the roof of the net at ibrokes and eddys goal when we had went down to 10 men kenny Miller going into orbit those are memories of a lifetime such sweet joy . On the negative side though I remember when they first won promotion to the top flight my big brother saying that this is the worst thing for the game here but I was disagreeing with him about that at the time as I was loving being carried away with the 5-1s ,4-0s and the various hunskelkping Sunday thrashings we were dishing out regularly to them, but it didnt take long for me to get what he meant , he was talking about the disgraceful excuse they call support, carnage everywhere they go , the increase of domestic abuse victims in A&E anytime they lose, the riots, the polis turning a blind eye to the hooliganism and violence, the cheating , bigoted sectarianism, not wanting to use the subway because they have trashed it and used it as a toilet and the all round bad name they give the Scottish game in general is something that I can definitely do without, as much as I love hammering them i dont want some poor soul somewhere suffering from their 'supporters ' because they are incapable of being sporting in defeat , Scotland's shame and embarrassment they are.

Aye, found this on BBC Gossip. 5million shares been issued & thur fuckin worthless, 0.25 of 1p.

Win the league & put these basturds back in thur place. You would think anyone with any commin sense would avoid putting cash anywhere near this ponzi scheme £1= 400 shares 😂😂😂
View attachment 17188
It’s only a matter of time until the Huns work out there’s a quid to be made in franchising out their particular way of operating a laundry…

Back