The Content of the Dossier Revealed

The wee clubs without the huns would go to the wall, the wee clubs cut their cloth and paid their taxes and still have their history intact, some over a hundred years old, how did they survive all these years when inflation has risen higher than the worth of the pound in times.
Prudence, Bills and good management.

made an utter can't of it! Had a 2 week window seeing what was happening in Europe and never tested 1 single person coming of a plane! Utter and abject disgrace!
Fuckin Poundland trump should be held accountable for the NHS inability to be ready
And the rising death toll for being indecisive and weak!😡

made an utter can't of it! Had a 2 week window seeing what was happening in Europe and never tested 1 single person coming of a plane! Utter and abject disgrace!
Fuckin Poundland trump should be held accountable for the NHS inability to be ready
And the rising death toll for being indecisive and weak!😡

Perhaps replace the words indecisive and weak with calculated and uncaring...

This is classic 'the rangers ' getting their arse handed to them by all bar the diets and that giant of world football stranraer. Is it sinking in to the board and the Folly Folly mob that their club is no longer relevant in Scottish football? It should be, but unlikely youd think the penny would drop but one of them probably caught it before it hit the ground 'look I've got MONEY!!' cue a big pile on scramble.

This is classic 'the rangers ' getting their arse handed to them by all bar the diets and that giant of world football stranraer. Is it sinking in to the board and the Folly Folly mob that their club is no longer relevant in Scottish football? It should be, but unlikely youd think the penny would drop but one of them probably caught it before it hit the ground 'look I've got MONEY!!' cue a big pile on scramble.
Just waiting on "there be consequences" mantra coming out, pathetic excuse of a Club. Tick tok tick tok toodles mockits.AGAIN!

What I'm curious about is the new castore kit deal. They required £10 million to see this season out, this deal is reportedly worth £20 million , will the rangers be able to continue on the strength of their deal? Or will that monies not come into effect until the current kit deal with humming expires?

Back