The Content of the Dossier Revealed

Do you not think he would have stood down or made to stand down the minute they threw the toys out the pram and threatened the dossier (which sounds more like an 18n20p production )

Any right minded person having 3758 pages of a dossier would be up for the fight and stood down from the board and leaked some to the press before going for the jugular
A good point. I would have expected a "leak" if they had anything dynamite. Managers and players have been reprimanded in the past for making derogitary remarks regarding the governing body. They should fekn hammer that lot when this is finally sorted.

A good point. I would have expected a "leak" if they had anything dynamite. Managers and players have been reprimanded in the past for making derogitary remarks regarding the governing body. They should fekn hammer that lot when this is finally sorted.
If they had anything at all then this would have been leaked weeks ago - just like every other bit of misinformation their compliant loyal media friends have tried to force down our throats.

Scott Brown was charged with bringing the game into disrepute by clenching his fist where he stood at the end of a game after beating sevco (admittedly it was knocked back much to the astonishment of them and the media). So how does sevco's concerted campaign against the authorities as they try anything to stop 9IAR compare? I guess we all know the answer to that and what will actually happen to sevco!!!! (nowt)

Too right stevie.. should go right through them.. should have an investigation into there investigation 😂

As much as I detest sevco's pathetic actions in this matter, I also agree that Doncaster is unfit for this very highly paid job.

There is still a part of me that hopes that once they throw the book at sevco (aye right, like that will ever happen) that he is punted too and we can get in someone with great ideas to take our game onto better things (of course, we would end up with a funny handshake brother in a blazer & brown brogues running the sport again).

..Needing a laugh?

Go on to the hun FF site and the 'Season Ticket Cancelled ?' thread and read the first page ...it is hilarious...:ROFLMAO:
...I can't get past the first ten posts .......my sides are splitting...need to risk going to my doctors' surgery for sore ribs:LOL:
oh these gullible twats....

Foaming at the mouth uncontrollably and purple bulging eyes and perma rage seems to be the order of the day on fester fester today, the Retoric is hilarious par excellence
Even for that shower, how they sleep at night with all that torment is anyone's guess!
Can't wait for this earthquake to hit, Looks like they have made a cant of it again! 😂😂

...This the best thread for ages..

..I just can't stop laughin'.....my missus wants me to go outside to tidy up the garden shed tools and I'm thinking and laughing about this thread, so if a neighbour sees me on my own and behaving like a lunatic and guffawing at der hun......well I might be ostracised from them and their future braii's and barbecues.....if I don't get locked up!

I'll just blame Imatim....after all he started it....😂

They have withdrawn their 5 page dossier Cinderella story.....[ why are we always to blame ]... in the hope Sturgeon declares the season finished at the hollyrood meeting she has today with some Scottish Football Representatives
If that is how it pans out for them they will think they have just got away with their biggest result of the season because they do not need to produce the dossier...we all know this should not be allowed to be brushed under the carpet,,these Peepul should be held to account,if only on the allogations they have made and the demand for the suspension of 2 SPFL board members,who by the looks of things have absolutely nothing to worry about..
Although they will make out to their zombie followers they did everything they could to get justice for their club this would be a blessing in disguise for them.
They have absolutely nothing,if they had it would have been all over the daily ranger for days on end.
Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have been castigated by the sevco board without as much as one word of evidence against them having been printed..
The sad bit about this shit is when proven they have absolutely nothing detrimental on the SPFL they will be allowed to carry on regardless without any sort of punishment coming their way,their masonic brothers in the SFA will see to that..
Has any member on here ever seen a face in a sevco board room looking so very much like ..
I DONT WANT TO BE HERE...Douglas Park look..
I was going to say,,I have not seen a smile on his face since Dodgy Dave gave him the sentence of sevco chairman,,,but to be fair,he has not had a lot to laugh about..maybe wee Rae now and then..

HH.

Last edited:
They have withdrawn their 5 page dossier Cinderella story.....[ why are we always to blame ]... in the hope Sturgeon declares the season finished at the hollyrood meeting she has today with some Scottish Football Representatives
If that is how it pans out for them they will think they have just got away with their biggest result of the season because they do not need to produce the dossier...we all know this should not be allowed to be brushed under the carpet,,these Peepul should be held to account,if only on the allogations they have made and the demand for the suspension of 2 SPFL board members,who by the looks of things have absolutely nothing to worry about..
Although they will make out to their zombie followers they did everything they could to get justice for their club this would be a blessing in disguise for them.
They have absolutely nothing,if they had it would have been all over the daily ranger for days on end.
Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have been castigated by the sevco board without as much as one word of evidence against them having been printed..
The sad bit about this shit is when proven they have absolutely nothing detrimental on the SPFL they will be allowed to carry on regardless without any sort of punishment coming their way,their masonic brothers in the SFA will see to that..
Has any member on here ever seen a face in a sevco board room looking so very much like ..
I DONT WANT TO BE HERE...Douglas Park look..
I was going to say,,I have not seen a smile on his face since Dodgy Dave gave him the sentence of sevco chairman,,,but to be fair,he has not had a lot to laugh about..maybe wee Rae now and then..

HH.

There very well may be a few home truths here.....we’ll know soon enough 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back