The corrupt SFA have just broken their own rules to appease Sevco

I do exclude myself from making these gripes. Because I don’t make them. I know if the board do nothing they enable it. Some seem to continually miss that.

I stand corrected V1. Im sorry. Just sick of hun behaviour that i see innocent things then second guess it ?

I stand corrected V1. Im sorry. Just sick of hun behaviour that i see innocent things then second guess it ?

You need to calm doon. If you are looking for huns on here, I can assure you, you’re barking up the wrong tree with me. But, you are probably thinking, well, that’s what a hun would say.

And you’d be right, about that, not about me. Or are you? :)

Another evergreen statement.

That Maxwell guy Lawell championed is doing a bang up job of changing the culture there eh! A case of 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss' it seems. Also I thought the whole Lawell chess strategy of him and Doncaster moving in opposite directions between the SFA and SPFL was supposed to bring an end to this nonsense? It's now looking like that was less of a chess strategy and more of an idiotic game of boardroom musical chairs that's left Lawell the only one standing when the music stopped.

Our board are far too passive when it comes to speaking out about this sort of shit, the same way they were far too passive when it came to speaking out when all the grubby details of the Rangers scandal came to light and the zombie club was aided and abetted by the blazers. All this strategising and behind the scenes manoeuvring within the governing bodies is clearly not working, the culture remains the same and it's about time the club started speaking out publicly.

Look at the McGregor/Ajer incident for example, the club released a statement about how they were 'surprised' at the SFA panel's decision. Surprised, really? What sort of mealy mouthed statement is that, where's the anger, where's the condemnation, why do all the club's statements only ever express 'surprise'? They must have been the only ones because it came as no surprise to the rest of us and given the fact they've had front row seats to the most corrupt show in town for the last 7 years you would think they were beyond surprise by now ffs.

It's no use expecting the other clubs to stand up and lend us their support in taking the SFA to task because guys like Petrie are complicit in it and the rest would rather shoot themselves in the face over and over again than give up their incessant whingeing about how it's all an 'old firm' problem.

You know what, for once I would just love to see the club come out and tell it straight, for Lawell to stand in front of a TV camera and openly state that the SFA have continuously broken their own rules for the benefit of one club and one club only and that Scottish football needs to be cleaned up. At least that would send out a message!

The Clarification Squad needs to step aside for The Retributuon Unit.

We need to go from.

“Why have you done that?”

“Because we wanted too.”

“Just as long as we know.”

To
“You’re not doing that, that’s totally biased.”

“But we want to.”

@Fuck off and get real or we are taking this up with Uefa you Sevco loving cunts.”

Or, words to that effect.

You need to calm doon. If you are looking for huns on here, I can assure you, you’re barking up the wrong tree with me. But, you are probably thinking, well, that’s what a hun would say.

And you’d be right, about that, not about me. Or are you? :)
I know the feeling well pal.
HH?

Another evergreen statement.

That Maxwell guy Lawell championed is doing a bang up job of changing the culture there eh! A case of 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss' it seems. Also I thought the whole Lawell chess strategy of him and Doncaster moving in opposite directions between the SFA and SPFL was supposed to bring an end to this nonsense? It's now looking like that was less of a chess strategy and more of an idiotic game of boardroom musical chairs that's left Lawell the only one standing when the music stopped.

Our board are far too passive when it comes to speaking out about this sort of shit, the same way they were far too passive when it came to speaking out when all the grubby details of the Rangers scandal came to light and the zombie club was aided and abetted by the blazers. All this strategising and behind the scenes manoeuvring within the governing bodies is clearly not working, the culture remains the same and it's about time the club started speaking out publicly.

Look at the McGregor/Ajer incident for example, the club released a statement about how they were 'surprised' at the SFA panel's decision. Surprised, really? What sort of mealy mouthed statement is that, where's the anger, where's the condemnation, why do all the club's statements only ever express 'surprise'? They must have been the only ones because it came as no surprise to the rest of us and given the fact they've had front row seats to the most corrupt show in town for the last 7 years you would think they were beyond surprise by now ffs.

It's no use expecting the other clubs to stand up and lend us their support in taking the SFA to task because guys like Petrie are complicit in it and the rest would rather shoot themselves in the face over and over again than give up their incessant whingeing about how it's all an 'old firm' problem.

You know what, for once I would just love to see the club come out and tell it straight, for Lawell to stand in front of a TV camera and openly state that the SFA have continuously broken their own rules for the benefit of one club and one club only and that Scottish football needs to be cleaned up. At least that would send out a message!
There was a time prior to the advent of television coverage when they at least had some scope for plausible deniability when they attempted to cover up countless examples of foul-play and out-and-out cheating.

We are now watching these things unfold as they happen with our own eyes and it's not open to any other type of interpretataion.

Like the Trump administration and our own government, the SFA and their media whorehounds just double-down on the lie.

The evidence is overwhelming and with that readily at their disposal, there is no excuse for the board not to take the fight to a corrupt governing body.

Whilst they may have their own vested interests, the board also have a responsibility to all the supporters who have made their own financial committment to football throughout this country.

After months of coaxing and co-ercing, James Forrest and Joe Mchugh convinced myself and most of us to join these chatrooms and forums. Hence, I think if they are anything like the professionals they want to be known as, they WILL read if not heed the views on here.

Much as I absolutely love my club, there is a nagging undercurrent about the Celtic boardroom that has been festering away for several years now.
It could be likened to an itch you can't scratch, when watching a filthy flea ridden unwashed hun refuse the soap.

Lawwell has resigned from the cheating echelons of our governing bodies for some time now and made soundbites regarding the unfair favouritism and inequalities between Sevco and everybody else!
BUT, that is all it has been. That is it.....unless, I've missed something that he's done, positively reflecting OUR grave concerns and the irrefutable imbalance to help everything Sevco.

The fans ARE the club, without us clubs would soon cease to exist, and if the shareholders who are the vast minority of our club won't speak up on ALL our behalves then WE have to.
Granted, the shareholders have their collective millions invested in the club that they too love, but they are NOT the voice of the people, the overwhelming 90% of Celtic fans don't have a 'financial' say in the affairs of the club because they can't attend AGM's or EGM'S and therefore NOT heard.
But we DO have a voice. We just don't use it.
If the 90% stated loud and clear AT THE HOME GAMES, calling out the SFA, the SPFL AND Lawwell, it wouldn't matter if we had shares in this club or not.
The Green Brigade are the biggest culprits here, and quick to sing my favourites, Grace, COYBIG, Garryowen, Athenry etc and only 40 seats away from me ......but, they miss out big time with the clout they have, to be heard the world over.
IF, there's one person on this site, just one member of the GB 900 listening, then why on earth won't you do something more constructive....with your voices...or destructive as the case may be ....(SFA, Referees etc)!
I've written a couple of 'pieces' that will draw attention to the Hierarchical scum denigrating our game for the betterment of one club!
It's not copyright protected but yours....if you will do the honours....loud and clear..........is all I ask.
I'm sure Kieran, Callum, Scott and Olivier won't mind having their songs put onto the back-burner from time to time.
WE ARE THE CLUB.......if we weren't. then where would the shareholders, the Celtic board, and the club be without us and our gate/season ticket contributions? .......what use would their money and their stocks be then?
Celtic shares are currently trading at 163p each, up from 83p........ 14 months ago.... almost a one hundred% increase since then.
....This is indubitably due to the continuously filled grounds, sellout season tickets, fabulous cup runs and tens of UEFA's millions...all chucked into Lawwell and Bankier's coffers.
But it could all end in tears with a half filled stadium if 10 in a row is taken from us and our hard earned efforts to get there are wrested from us ILLEGALLY.
Make no mistake, this is another rule breaking, surreptitious, sneaky move by the United Hundom of Scotland, that flies under the radar, unnoticed, in the hope we get complacent enough.........that a REALLY big cheating move by Sevco Stevo.....gets allowed....just in time to wreck our push for the perfect 10.
We can ALL see what's happening here, Shamrock, TET, cg, md, boab, maria, Imatim, even tgm ......and many more, WE can't be ALL WRONG.

James, YOU HAVE THE TOOLS AND THE COLUMN INCHES to get this across to our inept and lax board, but so far seem to stand out in the rain afraid to go inside.
Shove them out of the way and write a piece on this stinking, cheating SFA, SPFL Sevco pandering embarrassment......I'mean, the last semi-final fiasco with the mini ankle-biters was the 'final' straw...despite putting these gorgie gargoyles in their place AND sending the Hampden cheats back to the school of hard knocks.
Get Phil and JJ onside (if possible). I'm sure you all have the wherewithal to get this done, but you're all missing the alacrity necessary to come up with the goods.
If we think 8 iar is being obstructed and thwarted now, then 9 and 10 WILL be nigh on impossible if the hun is allowed to get away with much more.

From slippys first game in charge when he accused sfa and referees of historical bias they’ve basically shat it
Now they’re willing to subvert there own rules and hang one of there own out to dry
Wonder if ther will b a referees strike
No chance we might get some decent refs to take thier place besides that they won't want to get kicked out of the lodge by breaking the party line

After months of coaxing and co-ercing, James Forrest and Joe Mchugh convinced myself and most of us to join these chatrooms and forums. Hence, I think if they are anything like the professionals they want to be known as, they WILL read if not heed the views on here.

Much as I absolutely love my club, there is a nagging undercurrent about the Celtic boardroom that has been festering away for several years now.
It could be likened to an itch you can't scratch, when watching a filthy flea ridden unwashed hun refuse the soap.

Lawwell has resigned from the cheating echelons of our governing bodies for some time now and made soundbites regarding the unfair favouritism and inequalities between Sevco and everybody else!
BUT, that is all it has been. That is it.....unless, I've missed something that he's done, positively reflecting OUR grave concerns and the irrefutable imbalance to help everything Sevco.

The fans ARE the club, without us clubs would soon cease to exist, and if the shareholders who are the vast minority of our club won't speak up on ALL our behalves then WE have to.
Granted, the shareholders have their collective millions invested in the club that they too love, but they are NOT the voice of the people, the overwhelming 90% of Celtic fans don't have a 'financial' say in the affairs of the club because they can't attend AGM's or EGM'S and therefore NOT heard.
If the 90% stated loud and clear AT THE HOME GAMES, calling out the SFA, the SPFL AND Lawwell, it wouldn't matter if we had shares in this club or not.
The Green Brigade are the biggest culprits here, and quick to sing my favourites, Grace, COYBIG, Garryowen, Athenry etc and only 40 seats away from me ......but, they miss out big time with the clout they have, to be heard the world over.
IF, there's one person on this site, just one member of the GB 900 listening, then why on earth won't you do something more constructive....with your voices...or destructive as the case may be ....(SFA, Referees etc)!
I've written a couple of 'pieces' that will draw attention to the Hierarchical scum denigrating our game for the betterment of one club!
It's not copyright protected but yours....if you will do the honours....loud and clear..........is all I ask.
I'm sure Kieran, Callum, Scott and Olivier won't mind having their songs put onto the back-burner from time to time.
WE ARE THE CLUB.......if we weren't. then where would the shareholders, the Celtic board, and the club be without us and our gate/season ticket contributions? .......what use would their money and their stocks be then?
Celtic shares are currently trading at 163p each, up from 83p........ 14 months ago.... almost a one hundred% increase since then.
....This is indubitably due to the continuously filled grounds, sellout season tickets, fabulous cup runs and tens of UEFA's millions...all chucked into Lawwell and Bankier's coffers.
But it could all end in tears with a half filled stadium if 10 in a row is taken from us and our hard earned efforts to get there are wrested from us ILLEGALLY.
Make no mistake, this is another rule breaking, surreptitious, sneaky move by the United Hundom of Scotland, that flies under the radar, unnoticed, in the hope we get complacent enough.........that a REALLY big cheating move by Sevco Stevo.....gets allowed....just in time to wreck our push for the perfect 10.
We can ALL see what's happening here, Shamrock, TET, cg, md, boab, maria, Imatim, even tgm ......and many more, WE can't be ALL WRONG.

James, YOU HAVE THE TOOLS AND THE COLUMN INCHES to get this across to our inept and lax board, but so far seem to stand out in the rain afraid to go inside.
Shove them out of the way and write a piece on this stinking, cheating SFA, SPFL Sevco pandering embarrassment......I'mean, the last semi-final fiasco with the mini ankle-biters was the 'final' straw...despite putting these gorgie gargoyles in their place AND sending the Hampden cheats back to the school of hard knocks.
Get Phil and JJ onside (if possible). I'm sure you all have the wherewithal to get this done, but you're all missing the alacrity necessary to come up with the goods.
If we think 8 iar is being obstructed and thwarted now, then 9 and 10 WILL be nigh on impossible if the hun is allowed to get away with much more.
Eloquently put and to the point as usual JC. The silence from the board is deafening and they don't seem to have the stomach for a fight so it's time the finger was pointed at the corrupt SFA by someone, anyone who can amass the proof for evidence. There's a part of me that thinks there are reasons our board sit back and say nada but for the life of me I can't think why.

Eloquently put and to the point as usual JC. The silence from the board is deafening and they don't seem to have the stomach for a fight so it's time the finger was pointed at the corrupt SFA by someone, anyone who can amass the proof for evidence. There's a part of me that thinks there are reasons our board sit back and say nada but for the life of me I can't think why.
Baffling Shammie, absolutely baffling.
If the Celtic board were in a boxing ring with the SFA about to trade punches, I think Lawwell, or Bankier would take their gloves off and sit down in the middle of the ring with a towel around their shoulders!
My sister is convinced Celtic are biding their time with something up their sleeve and will deliver a knockout blow seconds before the bell, and has said so for years.
Me, I can't stand this shocking partiality towards Sevco and their continuous cheating requests both on and off the park.
I keep hearing from fellow supporters, lets do it on the park and score so many goals there's nothing they can do to stop us and the perfect 10, but they'll think of something.........because our board is letting them.
Baffling.

It's a bit like the McGregor foul on ajer. Absolutely nothing will be done. Rotten to the core. Celtic just has to keep humping them on the pitch and they can try all they want, but at the end of the day, they can do fuck all!

That’s it exactly
Everyone stop beating your gums
You all AND the Celtic board know they all are a bunch of corrupt cheating B@st@rds . No one .. absolutely no one ( feel free to read my post on roots of anti catholic racism last night) will lift a finger to help us .. no one !
Rangers can do what the hell they like
We all know They should have their ground shut down for safety reasons and constant racist chanting and they should never be given a uefa License and their players will get off the hook and get every decision going
We know all that ! That is 21st century Scotland ... get on with it
We have a massive financial advantage . We must use it to bury the lot of them every single year
That is how you sort them out !

JC, your sis may be correct and I hope she is but this shit has been going on for decades and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Mind you, the cheating and corruption is so obvious now and they don't give a feck who knows it.

Exactly!
Unless my sis has the gift of inner sight, I don't believe it will get better anytime soon.
Verum's latest post above is one way but not how I would do it, because I still think if we get together and appoint a spokesperson with the evidence and cheating SFA filling the pages and pile it on Ceferin's desk in Switzerland.....and keep on doing it!.
If they don't listen, threaten to expose them publicly and their double standards....If that doesn't work then FIFA and Infantino is the next stop.........I'm sure then we'll get a response from the Celtic boardroom invertebrates...........

Exactly!
Unless my sis has the gift of inner sight, I don't believe it will get better anytime soon.
Verum's latest post above is one way but not how I would do it, because I still think if we get together and appoint a spokesperson with the evidence and cheating SFA filling the pages and pile it on Ceferin's desk in Switzerland.....and keep on doing it!.
If they don't listen, threaten to expose them publicly and their double standards....If that doesn't work then FIFA and Infantino is the next stop.........I'm sure then we'll get a response from the Celtic boardroom invertebrates...........
JC
I would love us to go to war
The board just won’t do it
They would have done it by now
They know the media and other clubs will turn on us horribly
As part of global celts we literally have hundreds if not a thousand of millionaires around the world most of whom ,as I understand it , would help fund a proper independent enquiry into all the crap
But I dong believe if will happen .
I think the settled view is that we are so far ahead .. if we stay in control slowly but surely we will kill them on the field of play

Chapeau! One of the most powerful and pertinent posts I have read in some time.

The Celtic AGM will tell the tale for me.

If Resolution 12 is not fully supported by the Board going forward then I as a shareholder intend calling on all like minded shareholders to call for an EGM of Celtic Football Club at the first possible opportunity.

Should there be the numbers, I envisage the motion put to this meeting will be drafted in consultation with all legitimate and interested parties who care enough about the integrity of Celtic, Scottish Football and fair play.

I have no doubt such a step would be an embarrassment to our custodians and I truly hope this action will not be necessary.

If the time comes that this is necessary I would ask for your support.

If you think you have a better idea or would like to add to what I have written here I would be more than happy to hear it.

Hail Hail my friends in Celtic - We are more than a Club.....and the time is coming soon to stand up and show it.

Last edited:
Rangers ( sic ) are furious we are told .
I am just waiting for the inevitable march of the faithful to Hampden , lead by the ghost of Sandy Jardine and John Brown ( if he has given up his search for ''the deeds'' ) to confront those wicked SFA officials who have again kicked this fine upstanding institution in the nuts .

Could be because they have two home games coming up,or maybe I am just being cinicle,wonder why?

Personally, I'd like to see Celtic issue a statement along the lines of requesting the Huns get a goal start in each of their remaining league games, so we can all dispense with any pretence of neutrality on the part of the authorities.

Rip the piss - not being taken seriously as a 'big club' is what they hate the most. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back