The daily Ranger doing its utmost to increase the transfer fee for Turnbull.

Fellas, it might be the cuntry-bumpkin in me and I understand that my comrades in the west are a bit more colourful in their discourse, but fuck sake, can we give it a fucking rest with the cunt, cunty and cuntingness.

I just cunt take it anymore.

Propane profane is fine by me, but cunt should only be cunted......sorry, counted when you're describing the cunts over in cuntsville.

I'm cunting on you to be underfuckingstanding to each other.
(y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

there's a player at Yoker athletic I think celtic should be bidding for 4 million seems buttons in todays market and well one day he might be worth 6 million at a club that has the need for a player with his talents and actually gives him a game.

I mean why no just bring in Morelos for 50 million that's buttons in todays market

double what the overinflated hun price is we get a 300 million pound player who cant break into the first team. I mean how gutted will we be if he goes to Millwall for 2 million and they get to champions league final and he scores 150 goals per season and is worth 500 million

at that point you will be saying that measly 59 million on Morelos would be worth it.

the price of a player only matters if its lower than the value he adds to your current team.

for me turnbull doesn't get a game for at least 3 seasons.

Why?

cause he is so good he finished in the bottom 6 of spa.

All that million pound talent made very little difference too well. I seriously doubt he adds any better value to celtic.

might make it

might turn out to be worth it

but 3 million + is a punt to much unless the people at celtic see him in first team soon.

Anyway verdict are you James Forrest alter ego? No matter what he pushes becomes your next clickbait

Sufuckinperb.......I'd like to fuckin thank a' you cuntos that nomifucinated me for this award

Every vote cunts and I'll find a cunting space in my shitey to ram it
I hope you aren't getting mixed up with the word cont. Pronounced same as cunt in scotland.

Cont short for covenanter the old name for hun.

used to wear a red neckerchief to let other conts know he too is a cont.

they often came from the isolated hill country and were big fans of King Billy

hill Billy
Red Neck
Cont (pronounced cunt)
hun

they invented the tooth brush

they only had one tooth which explains why its not a teeth brush.

Like to talk aggressive bollocks and blame outwardly their inner mess.

Grandiose glib shameless liars who cant pretend to be pleasant and attack women by culture.

Also explains why its a person in Scotland and an burst object in England

Cont

I hope you aren't getting mixed up with the word cont. Pronounced same as cunt in scotland.

hill Billy
Red Neck
Cont (pronounced cunt)
hun

Grandiose glib shameless liars who cant pretend to be pleasant and attack women by culture.

Cont
What a set of ignorant conts

hill Billy
Red Neck
Cont (pronounced cunt)
hun

Cont
? ? ?. Conts.

? ? ?. Conts.
soon they will try and get the term cont registered with nil by mouth as sectarian.

Despite the fact its a derogatory word associated to their actions and not any particular religious group. If you behave like hun then your probably a hun. If you behave like a cont, your probably a cont.

no religion except love of self and desire to steal maim or murder like all double oh conts.

Anybody ever wondered if gamer bond was an o.o never called double zero, always o.o?

secret societies and psychopathy in the name of a false head of state.

license to kill

double oh gives him license to kill.

Back