The Daily Records agenda is so obvious.

Brimcbhoy

So another weekend passes and the Hoops put in a truly magnificent performance beating Stevie Clarks high flying Kilmarnock 5-1.
Sunday arrives and Sevco are playing bottom team Dundee. The game ends 1-1 with Dundee down to 10 men for a large part of the game.
So the DR knows its hun readership will not want too much attention paid to these two results and in order to appease the hun up pops another story about Torbett and how Celtic should compensate his victims. It claims he had influence on who Celtic signed. It is utter RUBBISH. I hope Lawwell has consulted legal avenues as this is libelous and we should sue this utterly disgraceful paper.

So another weekend passes and the Hoops put in a truly magnificent performance beating Stevie Clarks high flying Kilmarnock 5-1.
Sunday arrives and Sevco are playing bottom team Dundee. The game ends 1-1 with Dundee down to 10 men for a large part of the game.
So the DR knows its hun readership will not want too much attention paid to these two results and in order to appease the hun up pops another story about Torbett and how Celtic should compensate his victims. It claims he had influence on who Celtic signed. It is utter RUBBISH. I hope Lawwell has consulted legal avenues as this is libelous and we should sue this utterly disgraceful paper.

Why are you even reading that rag?

HH?

Used to buy that rag every morning with bottle of bru going to work in morning but seeing Fergus compared to Saddam Hussein on its front page was the end

That monster Torbett had absolutely no influence in Celtic Park and is one of many beasts that floated around boys football for decades including hun boys club as well. To hide news behing such tragedy is unacceptable.

This protestant rag should be physically kicked from our door, down London road n back under their slimy rock

Why are you even reading that rag?

HH?
There's a minor argument to be made for knowing thine enemy; however - there is usually some sad sap at work who has taken it upon themselves to buy any one of the "Scottish" red-tops.

It might burn the eyes and eat away at the soul, but if you want to identify their new point of attack, it is sometimes necessary (but never essential) to see what shite their peddling on any given day.

The standard of journalism throughout the UK, but particularly in Scotland, is beneath the lowest rung of abysmal. Objectivity is a dirty word, but it is also a word that will never feature in newsprint on account of the fact that it has more than two syllables.

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to tell the sad-sack who bought it, to never buy it again.

There's a minor argument to be made for knowing thine enemy; however - there is usually some sad sap at work who has taken it upon themselves to buy any one of the "Scottish" red-tops.

It might burn the eyes and eat away at the soul, but if you want to identify their new point of attack, it is sometimes necessary (but never essential) to see what shite their peddling on any given day.

The standard of journalism throughout the UK, but particularly in Scotland, is beneath the lowest rung of abysmal. Objectivity is a dirty word, but it is also a word that will never feature in newsprint on account of the fact that it has more than two syllables.

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to tell the sad-sack who bought it, to never buy it again.

I'm all for live and let live and far be it from me to try and dictate anyone's reading list or anything else for that matter perhaps a friendly nudge or offer of direction might be accepted for what it is

HH?

I'm all for live and let live and far be it from me to try and dictate anyone's reading list or anything else for that matter perhaps a friendly nudge or offer of direction might be accepted for what it is

HH?
Steven Gerrard told he will get permission for his £3m pad if it's squirrel-friendly
1544456760324.png
Does this mean he has to make room for and accomadate for jabba and keech Jackson.

It's about time Lawwell banned all media from Celtic park. They print nothing but lies and bad stories about Celtic. What's the worse than can happen?? They print more shite about us. Big deal. He should open the doors to the Celtic bloggers. Get Celtic news out that way.

I actually phoned Celtic Park at the time of the 'Thugs and Thieves' headlines at this time of year in 2002 suggesting that the DR and their employees should be banned from
Celtic Park only to be told that they held too much clout I remember thinking at the time 'WTF"?

At the same time I phoned Radio Scotland one Saturday evening when JamesTraynor who was Sports Editor of DR at the time hosted a phone in programme

I phoned on the pretence that Martin O'Neill might accept a position down south as I knew that I would not be connected if my true intention was unearthed

When I was put through I took Traynor aback by asking what gave his newspaper( loosest possible description of the rag) the authority to plaster the faces of 3 Celtic players on their front page and libel them with no recourse to comeback or trial?

I was told by Traynor that their photographer had made that decision thus making him judge and jury in the episode

That was the last time I and thousands of other Celtic fans boycotted that publication and we saw the Glasgow Herald's circulation soar

5 months later the DR sponsored an open top bus in Seville Inna desperate bid to ingratiate themselves with Celtic fans who had abandoned their rag

They also printed the names of any Celtic fan who signed their visitor book in Seville

As far as I'm aware my name never did appear in their publication as I decided that I was having nothing to do with them And NOTHING has changed in that respect

.HH?
Steven Gerrard told he will get permission for his £3m pad if it's squirrel-friendly
View attachment 729
Does this mean he has to make room for and accomadate for jabba and keech Jackson.

Nah just means he's 'NUTS' ???

HH?

Used to buy that rag every morning with bottle of bru going to work in morning but seeing Fergus compared to Saddam Hussein on its front page was the end

That monster Torbett had absolutely no influence in Celtic Park and is one of many beasts that floated around boys football for decades including hun boys club as well. To hide news behing such tragedy is unacceptable.

This protestant rag should be physically kicked from our door, down London road n back under their slimy rock

Its simple. If our board wanted to do something about it ... they could.

Why not?

Hey its a bit like the sfa in that regard. Run by idiot bigots to the yes master.

Fucking inbreeds wouldn’t know the word independent if it walloped them good lookin.

Treacherous Mugs.

Members online

Latest posts

Back