The Danny Simpson Dilemma

If 'Project Simpson' is nothing more than a move to cause division and distraction among Celtic fans it appears to be working. The club should take note and issue a statement. Outside of anything official from the club people should chill. It's not like the sources of information - scum, rectum etc are known for their reliability and they are proven enemies of the club.

There you go again with your inquisitor condemnation. I am coMing round to the concept of reincarnation, as you are clearly a 16th century rehash of those righteous types that burned people at the stake.

I wasn’t defending Flanagan, I was questioning the motives of those who were attacking him.

And I don’t want Sevconians dead, I m not a fucking lunatic. I want them to be there and provide us with entertainment.

It must be great be so divine and all knowing.

As for angry? I’ve never came across someone as angry as you TET. I would worry about people like you if a theocratic regime ever came into power. You would be a fucking vindictive torturer of those who didn’t buy into your vent about demonic shenighans and the Catholic Church.

Luckily the world has moved on from medieval bollocks.

Have a great day though. Us humanists are always a safer bet than religious nutters to be around. We haven’t been burned a single person or threw a gay man off a roof. Improsoned young unmarried women for being pregnant or wiped out our enemies for believing differently.

Peace and love

Who are you replying to mate?

no pal

your the religious zealot type
no me

you call your self verdict

Hahahahaha

For the simple reason I give my verdict on stuff. An opinion, not always universally accepted by I am true to what I believe, knowing full well i don’t have a divine connection to what’s the best way to proceed.

I am not religious, but I would accept as can be as vehement and mad sounding as you do when you go off about demons and Satan.

None of us are perfect, but one thing in my favour, I know who is to blame for my failings. Not demons, not supernatural forces, me.

I try everyday to be kind to people, whilst never shying away from conflict if I feel a wrong is being perpetrated. I drive my mother nuts. But, she was fucking nuts too.

I blame the parents. Anyway, you have a great night you mad cunt, :)

For the simple reason I give my verdict on stuff. An opinion, not always universally accepted by I am true to what I believe, knowing full well i don’t have a divine connection to what’s the best way to proceed.

I am not religious, but I would accept as can be as vehement and mad sounding as you do when you go off about demons and Satan.

None of us are perfect, but one thing in my favour, I know who is to blame for my failings. Not demons, not supernatural forces, me.

I try everyday to be kind to people, whilst never shying away from conflict if I feel a wrong is being perpetrated. I drive my mother nuts. But, she was fucking nuts too.

Who are you replying to that I can't see?

Outside of anything official from the club people should chill.

Absolutely.

Bear in mind that the list of domestic assailants in American sports is too lengthy to mention, in baseball, American football, and basketball. Many of them are unrepentant in their actions, and some (but not nearly enough) have paid stiff penalties for their crimes. And that behavior is criminal, full stop.

That said, there are several players as good, and probably better, than Danny Simpson that we should be looking at. Put him on the bus.

There seems to be implications from your latest verdict

Or is that contradictions again.

Notice your implications are based on thin air?

Almost as if someone said the stuff you are giving your verdict on.

There seems to be implications from your latest verdict

Or is that contradictions again.

Notice your implications are based on thin air?

Almost as if someone said the stuff you are giving your verdict on.

Whatever TET, whatever. I’m enjoying a glass of wine with my Mrs and all is well.

Dude, why do you respond to the guy? He's, well, got problems, clearly.

Haven’t we all? Live and let live. And I live an argument, if you let someone who you think is too fundamentalist and self righteous spout with bo response they may think they have won.

Reason and science with a bit of logic thrown in, always wins the day over superstition and faith.

There you go again with your inquisitor condemnation. I am coMing round to the concept of reincarnation, as you are clearly a 16th century rehash of those righteous types that burned people at the stake.

I wasn’t defending Flanagan, I was questioning the motives of those who were attacking him.

And I don’t want Sevconians dead, I m not a fucking lunatic. I want them to be there and provide us with entertainment.

It must be great be so divine and all knowing.

As for angry? I’ve never came across someone as angry as you TET. I would worry about people like you if a theocratic regime ever came into power. You would be a fucking vindictive torturer of those who didn’t buy into your vent about demonic shenighans and the Catholic Church.

Luckily the world has moved on from medieval bollocks.

Have a great day though. Us humanists are always a safer bet than religious nutters to be around. We haven’t been burned a single person or threw a gay man off a roof. Improsoned young unmarried women for being pregnant or wiped out our enemies for believing differently.

Peace and love
You notice your dipping into your wild imagination here?

Haven’t we all? Live and let live. And I live an argument, if you let someone who you think is too fundamentalist and self righteous spout with bo response they may think they have won.

Reason and science with a bit of logic thrown in, always wins the day over superstition and faith.

Fair enough. The contrary take on that is that one should never feed a troll.

hahahahaha

Again there are false implications in your assertions me old mucker.

Im all for reason and science.

Its your imagination thats playing tricks on you again.

Plus your contradictions at every statement.

reason comes from where?

hahahahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Back