The deviousness and complicity of Mibbery and the SFA?

Imatim

With serious assaults on Celtic players becoming commonplace and these assaults along with major decisions going......shall we say unnoticed by the MIB during the course of a game....it is becoming apparent to many that there is more than incompetence at play.

In fact it is now being suggested that by the MIB turning a blind eye to deliberate and vicious challlenges on Celtic players it could very well be deliberate as it has a two fold negative effect on Celtic.

The views are it is allowing and in essence actively encouraging open season on Celtic players with the obvious outcomes this results in.....and also there's the more Machiavellian aspect being suggested that when these assaults go unpunished on any given match day and then dealt with on an ad hoc basis by the SFA compliance officer and retrospective punishment made, the beneficiaries of decisions like this are no doubt our rivals.

A double whammy if you please as there is no benefit to Celtic whatsoever, as it's detrimental on both counts.

What do you reckon?

Last edited:
You are spot on with what you say. This is cheating on an industrial scale. I know why the Scottish media say nothing but cannot understand why Sky and BT ignore it. If this was happening in the EPL they would be all over it.
Why will no one say what we can all see? The emperor is naked but no one dares say it.
HH Rich

How the media made it look like an accidental mistake by Farry, the same mistakes Ogilvie made by not registering EBT players full details.

"Farry refused to process the transfer of Jorge Cadete from Sporting Lisbon despite Celtic having lodged the paperwork but the SFA's man had riled someone equally as stubborn - Celtic's then owner Fergus McCann.Farry had hoped McCann would run out of steam and go away but the delay in registering Cadete - who as a consequence was unable to play in a Scottish Cup semi-final which Rangers won 2-1 - had infuriated the Celtic owner and he would not back off."

The media at the time,
riled
run out of steam
not back off
refused and delay do not fit in the same sentence, that means you knew it was bona fide but hid it
The bottom line it was cheating to the advantage of one club and denying a club the right to field a star assett to the detriment of the paying public.

And all the while they forget who pays their fat salaries, the common five eight in the stands.

Its been getting worse and its going to get really bad the closer we’re getting to the ten.

It does annoy me that sky and bt don’t call it for what it is too. But it downright angers me they continue to overlook the liquidation therefore supporting the survival myth.

Anyone they have on that states the survival myth should be immediately shot down as being untrue...... silence.

Now that rips my fkn knitting.

RC kept his cool and was the bigger man, had it been me that mophead would be trying to sew his baws back on.

HH ☘️

Joe McHugh has a similar article to this post today. What I find even more smug and effectively rubs it in even more, is this "oh but we dealt with it retrospectively" p@sh. Basically the MIB and SFA consider it as their free pass out of jail if accused of incompetence or bias. It allows them to blatantly cheat but at the same time demonstrate their "fairness" and "integrity". It's actually contributed to the creation of a platform to allow whoesale cheating during a live match, but when the finger's pointed to say "Oops sorry - we'll deal with it now". But it can't change the score at the final whistle. And you see how fairly and evenly it's applied anyway. Recinding Moreofless red card and taking no action against Naismith or McGregor. In fact McGregor is strolling through this season with impunity, assaulting opposing players week in week out and it's just getting ignored. If what he's getting away with, happened in the street he'd be charged with assault. Yes, it's time for another strike. That's the one and only time I've ever experienced refereeing with fairness and integrity.

I’m just worried one of our players is going to get seriously injured or more so than already has - there’s no one there to protect them from these attacks.

I watched Paul Larkin on YouTube’s ‘Anybody but Celtic’ recently about these referees and where they come from etc.

I don’t know if this has been on YouTube for ages or not but it’s worth watching it highlights what we are up against.

I don’t know how to attach the link so means you need to search for it but worth it as I said. Apologies if this has been widely known/watched already.

I’m just worried one of our players is going to get seriously injured or more so than already has - there’s no one there to protect them from these attacks.

I watched Paul Larkin on YouTube’s ‘Anybody but Celtic’ recently about these referees and where they come from etc.

I don’t know if this has been on YouTube for ages or not but it’s worth watching it highlights what we are up against.

I don’t know how to attach the link so means you need to search for it but worth it as I said. Apologies if this has been widely known/watched already.
Yes Lanarkshire Loyal's finest.

Joe McHugh has a similar article to this post today. What I find even more smug and effectively rubs it in even more, is this "oh but we dealt with it retrospectively" p@sh. Basically the MIB and SFA consider it as their free pass out of jail if accused of incompetence or bias. It allows them to blatantly cheat but at the same time demonstrate their "fairness" and "integrity". It's actually contributed to the creation of a platform to allow whoesale cheating during a live match, but when the finger's pointed to say "Oops sorry - we'll deal with it now". But it can't change the score at the final whistle. And you see how fairly and evenly it's applied anyway. Recinding Moreofless red card and taking no action against Naismith or McGregor. In fact McGregor is strolling through this season with impunity, assaulting opposing players week in week out and it's just getting ignored. If what he's getting away with, happened in the street he'd be charged with assault. Yes, it's time for another strike. That's the one and only time I've ever experienced refereeing with fairness and integrity.

It's actually worse than what you are saying.

They are choosing ad hoc what offences are being retrospectively dealt with by the SFA compliance officer......and guess what??? Who wins and who loses by these actions?

The reality is this. Celtic were punished as a result of the failure of the MIB to properly apply the rules and send off the Livingstone player which in all probability would have resulted in Celtic going on to win the game against 10 men.....and it also majorly benefits the Huns as the player who scored the winner against them a few weeks ago is suspended and therefore cannot play against them.

This would not be allowed to happen anywhere else.

We are again witnessing the corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football.

Yes Lanarkshire Loyal's finest.[/QUOTE

It's actually worse than what you are saying.

They are choosing ad hoc what offences are being retrospectively dealt with by the SFA compliance officer......and guess what??? Who wins and who loses by these actions?

The reality is this. Celtic were punished as a result of the failure of the MIB to properly apply the rules and send off the Livingstone player which in all probability would have resulted in Celtic going on to win the game against 10 men.....and it also majorly benefits the Huns as the player who scored the winner against them a few weeks ago is suspended and therefore cannot play against them.

This would not be allowed to happen anywhere else.

We are again witnessing the corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football.
i totally get what you mean that’s it’s more than just a disadvantage to Celtic but they are in reality going a step or steps further in giving rivals an advantage with these decisions being dealt with retrospectively. I cannot fathom how Clancy did not see the head butted on Christie - it was so obviously choice again. Thanks for your response imatim HH

The truth of the matter is Clancy did see the head butt on Ryan Christie. He pulled both players aside and warned Menga he was watching him. As was stated by RC.

He just refused to appropriately administer the rules of the game and show Menga a red card.

We are now joining the dots and working out the latest deceptive M O of the MIB. It's as clear as day.

The compliance officer is simply a tool to be utilised if and when it is deemed necessary to mainly benefit the Hun agenda.

Add also McGregor, Morales, Jack, Naismith et al to the mix.....all guilty of thuggery without sanction by the MIB and the SFA....can anyone discern a clear pattern???

Members online

Back