The disgraceful booing of Leigh griffiths

Torrancetim

At corporate today , wonderful meal, few beers , good mates , sun shining , just glad to be back , score , well it does matter and it doesn’t , but some fucking morons booing Leigh griffiths when he came on has completely spoiled my day , turning on our own , imho disgusting , probably the same people who left after the 5th goal at 70 mins , been greetin about getting back to paradise then leaving with 20 mins to go

honestly I have no words

Did say beforehand that I didn't know what reaction griff, ntcham and boli could receive TT, but shocked at just how vocal it was and those doing so should be ashamed of themselves.
Never in my life have I seen our support turn on one of our own in such a manner.
I have also stated that griff didn't have much of a future at the club and still stick by that.
But that is a decision for the manager to make, no one else. So would never cross my mind to boo a player no matter what, as booing a player is booing the manager imo.
Disgraceful actions from those who have shamed our club.

The police said there was no case to answer ,the club welcomed him back into the fold we know the guy has issues ,but if he played during the week and scored the winner would all the folk who booed today then be singing his praises ,he's a Celtic player we should back our own

The manager picked him before this pish he would not have been giving a contract if this had happened earlier he should not have been giving one after last seasons escapade when going for 10 in a row he returned out off shape anges hands are tied behind his back cos if someone offers enough for Eddie we have only griff left to play up front, klimala is gone and we're bayo is fuck knows

The police said there was no case to answer ,the club welcomed him back into the fold we know the guy has issues ,but if he played during the week and scored the winner would all the folk who booed today then be singing his praises ,he's a Celtic player we should back our own
That's all ifs and buts marky, the issue is regarding booing a player, which I believe is wrong.
Is griff worthy of a squad place is another issue?

The manager picked him before this pish he would not have been giving a contract if this had happened earlier he should not have been giving one after last seasons escapade when going for 10 in a row he returned out off shape anges hands are tied behind his back cos if someone offers enough for Eddie we have only griff left to play up front, klimala is gone and we're bayo is fuck knows
We are still so short of strickers atm, that griff still is a possibility atm.
This will be his last season with us regardless imo, may well be his last game after today now, so really short sightness from those responsible and putting us under even more unnecessary pressure,
Well done dopes

I would never boo any celtic player, but in my oppion his celtic time was well and truly up, they only gave him a contract cos if Eddie leaves they have no replacement in for him yet,
Exactly, and should respect that for the time being.
Don't see him having much of a future with us, and he has certainly pissed me off no end with his antics, but still in a position where beggers can't be choses either

Members online

Latest posts

Back