The Dubai Myth?

Celtic By Numbers

Much was made of the respective Dubai trips as am explainer to the post break collapse at The Rangers and relentless run by Celtic. Behind the numbers considering xG, good old-fashioned luck, and the impacts of squad quality, James posits whether the Dubai defence is a myth.

I read that after we lost to the new team More or Less was told that Sevco would not be selling him in the January window. At this point he threw his toys oot the pram. He went to Colombia on holiday and was supposed to go to Dumbai to meet for training. He was 3 or 4 days late and came back overweight and with a bad attitude that infected the rest of the squad. Sex workers were apparently present throughout the Dumbai training. Apparently he was not fined or punished in anyway which pissed off the rest of the squad even more. He went to Colombia a second time and came back late again. That's why he was not in the team that lost to Hearts in the Scottish Cup. How true all that is I don't know, it's plausible though.
A rookie manager with zero personality and a complete lack of man management skills. Slippy, Sevco and more or less deserve each other.

Regardless of the truth or otherwise of ''the Dubai'' factor , we have to be fully focused for next season . As the stats show Sevco were only a couple of decent results away from pushing the league to the last days .
What we do in the close season is crucial ; how we approach the new season is vital . No messing about with formations - we field a line-up to blow everyone out of the water .
The stats show that the formation we used after the winter break was far more productive in attack - so stick with that .

HH

Regardless of the truth or otherwise of ''the Dubai'' factor , we have to be fully focused for next season . As the stats show Sevco were only a couple of decent results away from pushing the league to the last days .
What we do in the close season is crucial ; how we approach the new season is vital . No messing about with formations - we field a line-up to blow everyone out of the water .
The stats show that the formation we used after the winter break was far more productive in attack - so stick with that .

HH
Aye , agree with that, was also clever of lenny to change the formation it caught all others of guard, and no team could live with eddy and griff up front. I loved broonys answer in an interview about playing with a different number of midfielders , he said "we always play with them just in different formations" sevco may have been close to us but they bottled it , I was never in any doubt that we would return fresh and hungry and we did. That mob can have no excuse for the atrocious results post break. We were simply too good , sensational even. Depth of squad was a big factor and will be again. HH

Lets put this to bed Bhoys and Ghirls for the very last time.
Dubai or its prostitutes did not beat sevco The Mighty Glasgow Celtic beat sevco..
This cannot be argued against 13 points and counting..
Quoting their captain from yesterday he said..We are not good enough,,J.Tavernier, 2020.
Even Halliday cant argue with that statement..

HH.

Dubai certainly didn't do them any favours there are the rumours of fall outs in the squad because of Morelos (their modern day equivalent of Mark Viduka) and the taking up with ladies of the night they didn't come back the same team that went. Hately was telling everyone they players were tired as Gerrard had them doing intensive running sessions twice daily but there was a job to be done and our guys came back with a unity and fight about them which showed in the run they went on meanwhile their team never had the same fight or unity and couldn't string a winning run together, your guys did their job apart from the Europa which was disappointing and would have gone on to win the 9th title without a doubt .

As the stats show Sevco were only a couple of decent results away from pushing the league to the last days .
I don't know: Sevco couldn't beat Hamilton and Kilmarnock, all the while drawing with St. Johnstone and winning marginally in their other games. Had both the Huns and the Hoops played out the season at the level they were both playing, we would have won by about 20 points, easily.
Completely agree.

I don't know: Sevco couldn't beat Hamilton and Kilmarnock, all the while drawing with St. Johnstone and winning marginally in their other games. Had both the Huns and the Hoops played out the season at the level they were both playing, we would have won by about 20 points, easily.

Completely agree.
Aye 100% we cant worry about anyone else's results Bar own they were shocking and they probably wouldn't have won that game in hand nor any of the derby games either so yes 20 points plus methinks HH

We have made them look a threat by putting in two terrible performances. Once we sorted that out we flew, and they, being the overhyped shite crumbled like the useless pricks they are.
The winter break was the only time lenny had to implement his ideas and systems ,he couldn't do it in the summer as the qualifiers came to soon ,if the players are back this week we have plenty of time to bed everyone in and everyone's fully rested so we should come out the traps flying

Lets put this to bed Bhoys and Ghirls for the very last time.
Dubai or its prostitutes did not beat sevco The Mighty Glasgow Celtic beat sevco..
This cannot be argued against 13 points and counting..
Quoting their captain from yesterday he said..We are not good enough,,J.Tavernier, 2020.
Even Halliday cant argue with that statement..

HH.
I don't know HH, those seaside nippers can have a catastrophic effect on an individual, especially if only discovered just before the flight home to the wife. Ehm....so i've been told.

I don't know HH, those seaside nippers can have a catastrophic effect on an individual, especially if only discovered just before the flight home to the wife. Ehm....so i've been told.
I have heard that somewhere before Robbyp, they remind me of wee Alfie somebody who really gets under your skin..
He definitely gets under slippy,s skin. Anybody seen alfies plane ??

HH.

Sevco going to Dubai is indeed a myth. They knew their place and settled for Dumbai as the perfect preparation for simply second best.
The huns are a bag of shite.
They make statements that make no sense.
Huns: A title can only be won when all games completed,
SPFL and Celtic: Ok we will get the games up and running,
Huns: We will not play games behind closed doors

1591638764200.png

Just wondering if the Huns are going to be competing this season since they made the statement closed doors, so will this season not count for worldwide football if it so happens the whole season becomes a non crowd event.

We have made them look a threat by putting in two terrible performances. Once we sorted that out we flew, and they, being the overhyped shite crumbled like the useless pricks they are.
Aye and even those 2 terrible performances, we still won the important one the final and as bad as we were at CP we could've still got a draw from that game as well , chances taken. This is where they always fall down. They think that playing well v us whether they lose (playing well as in the final) or winning against us for the 1st time at CP, they automatically assume they have closed the gap but ask Livingston hibs and killie and they will all tell us a different story having performed really well us even beating us . They have no deludamol supplies so see it for exactly what it is, no more than a great result. We will never see another invincible season ( extremely unlikely) we cant win every game but we can win the majority of our games , consistency , we have it and they dont, coupled with the belief that we will prevail , a belief that is simply lacking in that side and club . Resistance is futile we will win over the course of the season and we did and this season coming we will be the most focused club side domestically in the world with only Juventus a close second HH

Back