The Edouardian Era begins Sunday

She's as big a thieving cunt as they are! Give us back our land ye fuckin hag!

The whole comedy of it, is what makes it such a good captioned image.

Had a smile at a news headline today

"tax avoiders have been blocked by HMRC from being on queen's honours list"

Presumably they will ban her from her own ludicrous perverse and farcical ceremonies then!

Agree but Johnston is a little light weight at the moment for tomorrows hackers, Forrest if fit is more used to it, as a sub he should be great though.
Expecting big things from Ryan Christie, he looks like he has it and point to prove, think he just needs the confidence of BR and a goal and he'll be flying.

Love Griff and especially against them. I'm trying not to curse and swear as much as I normally do, but this is funny so excuse.

Fuck me, Keith Richards is looking q bit ropey these days, moreso than usual

View attachment 13

I hope they start Jamesie tomorrow and bring young MJ on later on, as the cave dwellers will do whatever they need to get under the Bhoys skin, they'd boot the wee man off the park
Bet big Sclafferty goes after Kris Ajer with the elbows and boots flying
It's not the big man's first bbq, so hopefully he gets his dig in first
The main thing is the ref/linesmen, don't have too many 'mistakes' in their favour
El Buffalo, the donkey will try to dive at every opportunity
Come on Broony & the Bhoys...win the first tackle and keep on winnning
COYBIG

The frustrating thing is unless Boyata signs a contract extension he could end up going for hee haw so we have to spend a decent chunk replacing him .. Therefore the business model is adhered to strictly with one player which then subsidises the complete abandonment of the model with another .. all for the want of spending cash we had sitting in the bank anyway. It just doedn't make sense.
It's rarely the transfer fee that's problematic, it's the related salary. We can't break the wage structure, it's already double the nearest challenger. Unfortunately we play in Scotland and just don't have the earnings to justify huge salaries.

Back