The elusive Left Back

Ah'm gettin a feelin,yer no in favour of ma bring back Charlie campaign, SP! 🍺 🥳
Love Charlie, but along with Commons and Broonie - he was part of the shit-stirring gang that done for Ronnie.

It's testimony to Broonie that he re resurrected his career under the snake, because I would have bet dollars to dinars that he would have been rocketed oot the door when Brendan came in.

Don't want to get too chewy on Mulgrewey, but the big fellas not the answer.

The haze departure was a bit of a mystery but we were stuck with Boli at that point so as far as contract were concerned and cost cutting it was going to pan out that way 😐.

Boli gone. We are still shopping for a cb. Hickey would of been signed if he was a bit stronger physically.
A tough left footed winger will cost us but if we play three at the back we need someone a bit more technical and flashy than Taylor who will never be able to train to the level where he can consistently beat a man and cross at a professional level. Same way Ely wont be able to be a proper lwb, same way calmac couldnt do that role. No shame in it. It's just too big a jump.
In any line of work folk have skill sets.
It's going to need similar money to Jules for an additional cb and mibi 5m for a lwb.
Problem is we are getting hit with 10m evaluations for the cbs we are after now.
There has been no fire sale after cl elimination + no match day revenue.
I'm waiting for a shit storm early October

My mate is like you Duffy a Mulgrewiac. He went a bit further though, strayed beyond to the point of bizzare. patter was was trying to hook up his maw n Charlie. While he was usually loaded with the latter.
Used to tell us "listen lads just because your maw doesnae have a chance ye canny stand in the way of true love"
"It'll no be that when every c@#$ is trying to come up to mine on Christmas night for a kerryoot"

To the both of you. Sad as it is. I can't see it happening 😂
Is your mate's Ma' still single?

Last time i was left back was when i was told to get a long stand from the stores dept🤔
Worked with a wee blonde bomb shell who was sent to the parts store by the head chef for fallopian tubes for the ice cream machine.
Lad was a joker. Came in on a quiet Tuesday and I was going through all the prep for the kitchen "KP Dave (kitchen porter dave)" had been doing his nut in all day talking to him.
We had ran out of beard nets so KP Dave had been told to make one out of cling film. The head chef had also hidden the sieves and told him to go chop the flour for the batter.
Ffs what a mess in the back kitchen. Half Dave's face was wrapped in cling film and it looked like a winter wonderland with an 18st snowman with a huge knife.
Terrific and terrifying

Looks good, was initially worried we were going down the Boli, no defending in his clips. A class above Boli, but then agin hardly a strong field. He will be 30 soon so I wouldn't think he would cost the earth, just s well for us as we deal in washers mostly, then haggle down. Whats the story with the guy? Is this someone we are meant to be looking at?

Last edited:
Looks good, was initially worried we were going down the Boli, no defending in his clips. A class above Boli, but then agin hardly a strong field. He will be 30 soon so I wouldn't think he would cost the earth, just s well for us as we deal in washers mostly, then haggle down. Whats the story with the guy? Is this someone we are meant to be looking at?
no idea if we looking at him.

I was looking through the list of players without a club

And being a left back who played in Italy and France at decent level and fact he occasionally plays for Norway

I thought wonder why he has no club.

couldn't find injury details or much on him other than that clip from his Palermo days.

I just thought id put him out there to see if anybody knew more and well the wee video of him he looks no bad worth bit more of deeper investigation imo

but just sharing my own thoughts

not heard him mentioned by anyone else

no idea if we looking at him.

I was looking through the list of players without a club

And being a left back who played in Italy and France at decent level and fact he occasionally plays for Norway

I thought wonder why he has no club.

couldn't find injury details or much on him other than that clip from his Palermo days.

I just thought id put him out there to see if anybody knew more and well the wee video of him he looks no bad worth bit more of deeper investigation imo

but just sharing my own thoughts

not heard him mentioned by anyone else

Well, you found someone who looks better than Taylor and Boli combined. Get your CV into CP to take over from the current head scout. And if there is no fee, Lawell will fucking love you.

Latest posts

Back