The Failures of the Celtic Board?

He had baws unlike the boardroom we have now. He saw the bigger picture.
Wee Fergus would have spent millions on proving negligence in lack of governance and Res 12

Having won that, paid these costs 20 times over by suing DEIDCO liquidators and SFA for lost prize money and denying his club the opportunity to have qualified for CL and the untold riches

Then with both on their knees, unable to pay court awarded sums and both wretched parties at his mercy, there would have been no 5 way agreement. It would have been The Fergus McCann Treaty of Surrender (no pun) for all parties involved

Following which he would have let Club X come back as Deidco

Wee Fergus would have spent millions on proving negligence in lack of governance and Res 12

Having won that, paid these costs 20 times over by suing DEIDCO liquidators and SFA for lost prize money and denying his club the opportunity to have qualified for CL and the untold riches

Then with both on their knees, unable to pay court awarded sums and both wretched parties at his mercy, there would have been no 5 way agreement. It would have been The Fergus McCann Treaty of Surrender (no pun) for all parties involved

Following which he would have let Club X come back as Deidco
Whats happening with

1614634690638.png

Wee Fergus would never allowed it in my opinion.
I went into a guys house years ago and on the wall he had a cheque from Celtic, a refund for something for the sum of £20 odds.
I asked him to explain the relevance, I was young and it was in the time before BACS etc.
Its signed by the bunnet, it's £20, so its clear that there is no-one else at Celtic can sign a cheque for even the smallest amount. Wee Fergus approves every penny that goes out :love:

I went into a guys house years ago and on the wall he had a cheque from Celtic, a refund for something for the sum of £20 odds.
I asked him to explain the relevance, I was young and it was in the time before BACS etc.
Its signed by the bunnet, it's £20, so its clear that there is no-one else at Celtic can sign a cheque for even the smallest amount. Wee Fergus approves every penny that goes out :love:
Wee Fergus knows the fans will not trade it in and keep it as a keepsake.

1614635103905.png

it was someone close to the Desmonds GS, no doubt in my mind.
Knew more than we did and was fighting their corner
They say Smelltheglove it was his son Brett,how much lower can they get by trying to con the people who keep the lights on,all we ever asked for was a little bit of honesty going all the way back to the Kelly,s who showed Big Jock absolutely no respect for what he did for Celtic.

HH.

He had baws unlike the boardroom we have now. He saw the bigger picture.
The classiest act Stevie ever to sit on our Chairmans seat..quote from the bunnet..
Every Celtic fan everywhere in the world should
be proud of everything they,ve achieved because
everything they have achieved in their life they,ve
achieved on their own merit without having to join
any secret organisation to get there..

HH.

The major failing of the board is a lack of interest in what the customers (supporters) want.
The interests of the CLUB and the BUSINESS are treated as distinctly different.

Does anyone really believe that The Board are feeling the pain of this season like US ?

I don't believe that they are the type of supporter who lives and breathes the club . That said , you need professional people at the helm who don't always follow their heart when it is time to engage the head .

But we DON'T have enough Board members who truly feel the pain - and that is something that can't be rectified by us .
Yes , as shareholders we can make our feelings known , but Res 12 shows that , in the end , WE don't have much sway in the Boardroom !

HH

If one wants to identify the absolute failure of the Celtic Board's policies, every man and woman of them, you only have to look at the celebrations outside Ibrox today.

I hope they are pleased with themselves, because I certainly am not.

Dermot Desmond, Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board's acceptance of the FWA and opposition to Resolution 12 can only be described as traitorous to the vast majority of the Celtic support.

Members online

Back