The Flat Earth For Beginners

:LOL:(y) The last time I called her that she punched me square in the Elgin Marbles!

(Aye ano the Elgin Marbles aren't actually wee roon glass marbles but just go wi it otherwise the joke disnae work). 😂
When i said to her you coming to bed with the Greek God of Plentiful Orgasms, she replied, no i've tried to sleep with my vibrator before and it woke me too early ......

Funny enough I went up to the staff canteen breakfast counter last monday, shell-shocked as fuck and instead of asking for a bap and 2 sausages I said 2 baps and a sausage. Pure fucking soul-crushing silence as I stuttered my correction and they all looked at me; their eyes saying "what anunder fuck kinda perverted Thai shite were you watchin at the weekend",

One of my mob are doing law had a wee flick through one of the books and found this
PASSIVE TITLE.
Subject_2 DIVISION IV.
Vitious Intromission.
Subject_3 SECT. VI.

Vitious Intromission Purged by Confirmation, or by declarator of escheat.
Bad
v.
Hamilton

Date: 12 January 1622
Case No. No 191.

Click here to view a pdf copy of this documet : PDF Copy

Found, That an executor confirmed lite pendente, cannot be farther obliged than secundum vires inventarii;) and albeit the pursuer reply upon farther intromission and fraudful omission, yet the executor shall not be obliged in solidum, but according to the quantity of the omission.

Fol. Dic. v. 2. p. 45. Kerse, MS. fol. 133.
*** A similar decision was pronounced 14th July 1626, Smith against Gray, No 17. p. 9660.

went back to the Broons annual
Aye but is rooooon or Flet Boab

HH 😱🤪

Funny enough I went up to the staff canteen breakfast counter last monday, shell-shocked as fuck and instead of asking for a bap and 2 sausages I said 2 baps and a sausage. Pure fucking soul-crushing silence as I stuttered my correction and they all looked at me; their eyes saying "what anunder fuck kinda perverted Thai shite were you watchin at the weekend",
Square or slice? 🤔

Members online

No members online now.

Back