The Flat Earth For Beginners

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle
Where is the edge? How thick is the earth? Can you orbit a rectangle ? Why doesn't water fall of the edge? How do tides work? Who lives underneath us?

So you really think the earth spins at over 1,000mph from west to east and the earths atmosphere is travelling with it at over 1,000mph, then the higher up in the atmosphere, it must be spinning faster right? So if the atmosphere is spinning from west to east, how can we get winds going in the opposite direction, from east to west, winds go in any direction and how could airplanes land if the runways are moving?

Imagine if we were brought up being taught from childhood at school that the earth was stationary, just as we experience it. Then some people try to convince you that the earth is NOT stationary but it's moving at 32 times the speed of a bullet and not only that, it's spinning over 1,000 mph. These people would be laughed at and rightly so. You would say to these people, "you are crazy, of course the earth is not moving - it's obvious it's not moving" These "Spinning Earth" crazy people would be asked to prove that the earth spins but there is no scientific evidence to support it. People would say to these crazy people "OK dafty, how do you explain a fixed, calm atmosphere and the Sun’s observable movement, how do you explain that?" Imagine if the "Spinning Earth" crazy people then said "no, no, the atmosphere is moving also and it's somehow magically velcroed to the moving-earth so it moves with the earth at the same speed" You would rightly think these the "Spinning Earth" crazy people were on magic mushrooms or something!

Face it Hoopy, the moving-Earth theory is nonsense and the stationary-Earth theory makes sense. The Freemasons are laughing at us, when they reach 33rd degree level they are let in on the secret. We are being ridiculed and we've fallen for it because we were taught this ridiculous story about the earth spinning since childhood. You’ve got to picture it being the other way around to realize just how RIDICULOUS this situation is. This theory from the Government and NASA that the Earth is rotating and orbiting and leaning over and wobbling is absolute nonsense and yet people are clinging to it, tightly, like a teddy bear. They just can’t bring themselves to face the possibility that the Earth is stationary though ALL the evidence shows it is. We feel no movement, the atmosphere hasn’t been blown away, we see the Sun move from East-to-West, everything can be explained by a motionless Earth.

So endith lesson number one :)
Moon phases are done by a secret spotlight I suppose. Don't know why I am even involve myself😤
Anyway the question is should adverts be allowed on this site as you Thai tim certainly could generate some income with your nonsense. 9 pages you've generated when a decent football debate sometimes doesn't fill a page. Overseers take note 😂😂

Moon phases are done by a secret spotlight I suppose. Don't know why I am even involve myself😤
Anyway the question is should adverts be allowed on this site as you Thai tim certainly could generate some income with your nonsense. 9 pages you've generated when a decent football debate sometimes doesn't fill a page. Overseers take note 😂😂
Apparently they believe the moon and the sun are the same size, not very big, and are only a few hundred miles above the flat earth! There's also an "unseen" moon that creeps about and this is what causes eclipses!!
What I don't get is who benifits from this huge Spherical Planet lie? Its not as though we all pay SP tax! Feckin fruitcake!

Apparently they believe the moon and the sun are the same size, not very big, and are only a few hundred miles above the flat earth! There's also an "unseen" moon that creeps about and this is what causes eclipses!!
What I don't get is who benifits from this huge Spherical Planet lie? Its not as though we all pay SP tax! Feckin fruitcake!
Feel free to give me your taxes if you feel inclined, Hoopy.

I'll redistribute that income to all manner of bookies, barkeeps and bordellos

Back