The Flat Earth For Beginners

This is easily sorted. Show us where it ends. ๐ŸŒ
You're gonna love this....

Apparently the north Pole is in the center, and Antarctica is all the way round the edge, that's why it keeps posting pics of an ice wall, that's the edge, and it gets patrolled by nasa agents to stop people falling off the edge! I'm not making this shit up, this is what they believe!!! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น
Thank fuck I'm too stupid to understand the complexity of this.
What about penguins? Do they fall off? ๐Ÿง

Hereโ€™s a song for the Conspiracy ๐Ÿ’ฉ stirrer
My way.
and now the end is near (oops must be further oan)
And so I face the final (fuck me itโ€™s goat ๐Ÿ to be here)
Ah seen it on you tube aye adid naw yi did nae Iโ€™m telling yi a did no yi fucking didnโ€™t
But ma pal Tommy Robintwat telt me

HH ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Apparently the north Pole is in the center, and Antarctica is all the way round the edge, that's why it keeps posting pics of an ice wall, that's the edge, and it gets patrolled by nasa agents to stop people falling off the edge! I'm not making this shit up, this is what they believe!!! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น
Is that where that song came from
pppick up a penguin ๐Ÿง
Cheers Hoopy always wondered where that
Came frae.
the things us dafties git ti lern wy wiz skill sidifficunt a wish a kent mair like yon TT
Um naw syin heโ€™s complex he seams guid People.

HH ๐Ÿง

Penguins just kid on they can't fly. It's part of the conspiracy because they would fall off when they got to the edge or the NASA agents would get them.

Hi Hoopy where the Fucks Iceland then ma freezer needs filling cause some fucker kalled Arfur said Xmas is comming.
yours Shatna Claws

HH ๐Ÿ‘€

I want to know where the edge is because it would make a great tourist destination. Are you all up for investing in a new hotel and other facilities? The Celtic Noise Hotel has a ring to it and it could be adorned with all our trophies and silverware and we could have big screens that show Celtic vids when folk aren't at the edge.

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth weโ€™re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle

your entitled to your opinion if you think it's flat good on you
me i don't care ,it could be triangular still not change a thing in life

Now that we've established that the earth is flat we can set up big telescopes and look right across the planet! That'll be great.
People never thought of that before because they believed the curvature of the earth created a horizon that could only be overcome through altitude, silly bastards.
Pretty sure I'll be able to see the Serengetti from my bedroom window with binoculars, I'll try that when I get home, hello cheatahs!

Thai Tim has raised this important subject before ...and I have , in the past , endeavoured to show him that he is only partly correct .
The world is indeed FLAT but I contend that it is also SQUARE !
There is amble proof of this , indeed as long ago as the early 1960's the BBC produced a series of documentary programmes to illustrate this fact .

A cursory search of You Tube will provide Thai Tim with the complete box set of Michael Bentine's ''It's a Square World '' .

Hope this has been useful to you , Thai Tim , as I believe that you are on the right path but, either through ignorance or lack of imagination , you have been unable to make the full transition from a Flat-Earther to the pinnacle of human awareness and realise that It's a Square World !

HH

Last edited:
Now that we've established that the earth is flat we can set up big telescopes and look right across the planet! That'll be great.
People never thought of that before because they believed the curvature of the earth created a horizon that could only be overcome through altitude, silly bastards.
Pretty sure I'll be able to see the Serengetti from my bedroom window with binoculars, I'll try that when I get home, hello cheatahs!
That the Animal or the Huns Hoopy

HH ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Thai Tim has raised this important subject before ...and I have , in the past , endeavoured to show him that he is only party correct .
The world is indeed FLAT but I contend that it is also SQUARE !
There is amble proof of this , indeed as long ago as the early 1960's the BBC produced a series of documentary programmes to illustrate this fact .

A cursory search of You Tube will provide Thai Tim with the complete box set of Michael Bentine's ''It's a Square World '' .

Hope this has been useful to you , Thai Tim , as I believe that you are on the right path but, either through ignorance or lack of imagination , you have been unable to make the full transition from a Flat-Earther to the pinnacle of human awareness and realise that It's a Square World !

HH
I saw that as well but can somebody tell where I would get those spaghetti trees that were on the same programme
Iโ€™ve even been ti Dobbies and they had nun on the Elf coat on

HH ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back