The Flat Earth For Beginners

TT, you like most flat earth and conspiracy theory nutters are all completely right until someone can be arsed to prove you wrong. Then you just shout about cover ups and lies. I've met a few like you. My brother in law is one. He believes the queens a lizard that drinks children's blood to keep her healthy (thanks mr icke). Do you?? He believed, because his friends and him uncovered the truth, that ed Miliband was going to be PM....100%....until he lost to Cameron. Then all of a sudden that 100% was never mentioned. 🤔🤔.
I worked with a flat earther who told me that Angel's of death were going to destroy the earth on the 27th of december 2017. They would come in the form of aliens. He quit his job 2 weeks before as he was so convinced. Him and his friends all knew it....100%....didnt happen...no mention of it 🤔🤔🤔
Most people on here dont give a fuck what you believe. You could probably be proven to be off your head if anyone could be arsed taken the time to show you that you're nuts. But as I've said, we really dont care what you believe. You arent going to convert anyone on this site...so fuck off. I'm sure you are on plenty more forums spouting the same nonsense. Please put all your focus there. Stop posting shitty videos and go away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back