The Flat Earth For Beginners

Doubt you will watch it TT

But its very interesting talk from a real exorcist and his message is quite interesting as a possibility?

I've never understood why, just because you don't agree with someone, they feel they can say that you have a closed mind. Isn't Thai Twat closed minded because he doesn't agree with you?

Our minds are open but so far his proof isn't forthcoming.
The proof isn't there that's why. Unless you see youtube as proof and I'm sure everyone doesn't. It would be nice to have some of his "proof" that's not an image downloaded from Google or a youtube video with someone else's "opinion " for if that's all you need as proof then the bible is proof that 1 basket of fish and bread goes a long way (no offence to those of faith)

It's not just that the earths flat we are also being asked to believe that the sun orbits the earth not earth orbiting the sun. Strange that as we can see the transit of mercury , and venus as they ORBIT the sun but not us we know better and we have all seen the trueman show (a lot of conspiratory stories have come from that excellent film) if earth turns out to be flat I'll have to give up saying "never mind, what goes around comes around" to something like never mind what goes around doesn't really. Not quite the same ring to it. Oops rings are round there I go again

Have you ever noticed that there are no straight lines in nature?
Well I know what you're saying but if I am part of nature and I draw a straight line then theres one for a start lol also ever seen a spider as it descends from height? That silk web looks awfully straight to me but again it is a creature that's made it. Bet we could find the wind in the Sahara has left sand grains in a straight line or rock faces on the coast been battered into a straight line or or or 🙂

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle
Doyle believed in fairies. Just saying.

7 Stages of a round earther

No way its round (a Glenfiddich)
Maybe its round ( A large Glenfiddich)
It might be round (Half bottle)
Couldn't be round (I'll have another Glenfiddich)
Probably is round (Another Glenfiddich)
Pretty sure its round (Another Glenfiddich)
Arthurs table was round, my mates were round and I'm walking round 😍
It's round!!!!!!

7 Stages of a round earther

No way its round (a Glenfiddich)
Maybe its round ( A large Glenfiddich)
It might be round (Half bottle)
Couldn't be round (I'll have another Glenfiddich)
Probably is round (Another Glenfiddich)
Pretty sure its round (Another Glenfiddich)
Arthurs table was round, my mates were round and I'm walking round 😍
It's round!!!!!!

Laphroaig it's whit

Laphroig x2 whi gies a flyin fk

Members online

Latest posts

Back