The Flat Earth For Beginners

I'm more concerned by the fact his haw-maws have'nae dropped yet and he still has that squeaky voice.

On another note, I once got kicked out the Magic Kingdom for trying some moves on Daisy Duck after buckets of sangria.
The original Disney mouse which ultimately became Mickey Mouse was very different. It was called Mortimer Mouse and looked like a cross between Roland Rat and Kenny Miller.

Did you forget to ask if she was single?
Ach, details details details, Shammy. Who cares about minor irrelevances like no being single.

Just to compound the whole thing though, it transpires that Daisy was'nae actually a duck???

It was some young fella dressed up as a duck......

Knew I should have stuck to just bothering Snow White

Who told you these are nasa photographs?

In fact I dont want to know.

Something seriously wrong with you. And no explanations will ever do.

Te simplistic proof is the circumference of the tropic of Capricorn versus the equator versus tropic of cancer.

How on earth can Capricorn be a Smaller circle than equator in reality?

The flat earth map with a centre pole cannot possibly explain the huge difference in size of Cancer and Capricorn when in fact they should be and easily are found to be approx the same size and equal distances from the much larger equator circumference.

West is bendy in your model but the earth is flat?

Now if you cant understand science why are you spouting this gash on a Celtic forum?

Who told you these are nasa photographs?

In fact I dont want to know.

Something seriously wrong with you. And no explanations will ever do.

Te simplistic proof is the circumference of the tropic of Capricorn versus the equator versus tropic of cancer.

How on earth can Capricorn be a Smaller circle than equator in reality?

The flat earth map with a centre pole cannot possibly explain the huge difference in size of Cancer and Capricorn when in fact they should be and easily are found to be approx the same size and equal distances from the much larger equator circumference.

West is bendy in your model but the earth is flat?

Now if you cant understand science why are you spouting this gash on a Celtic forum?
You're trying to talk sense to someone who thinks Mickey Mouse is a paedophile TET, no gonny work mate.

You're trying to talk sense to someone who thinks Mickey Mouse is a paedophile TET, no gonny work mate.
Maybe it was his first name that made him conclude that?

Maybe it was his partners name?

Mini?

But it was probably

Ezekiel

who was mentioned in a Tarantino movie and if you rearrange the letters in one of his biblical passages it clearly states that mice are not nice.

:p

What I don't understand is why none of the flat-earthers have realised that the whole NASA round earth conspiracy is designed to distract people from the pending establishment of the Flat Fourth Reich (FFR). NASA; which is American for Nazi was founded by Werner Von Braun and a load of other Nazis in like 1950 or something. 2020 was always their goal for the dawn of the FFR. The signs are all around us; most notobly the corona virus, which was created by Josef Mengele in 1977 and kept on hold until about 3 weeks ago. Corona virus is round and its devestating effect on humanity will instill a hatred of all round things although there is some debate about this as tests have shown that the virus is particularly deadly to gingers.

"and is not infallable"
Which means the church is never wrong; if you believe that kind of thing.
History abounds with examples of how demented such a viewpoint is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back