The Flat Earth For Beginners

I, unlike yourself, do not claim to know how life began. It matters little as my life here could end at any time. Mine, like everyone's, days are finite. What happens when they run out I don't know but I will find out.
again you falsely accuse me of something

where did I say I claim to know how life began

yet another tt argument to avoid your own question

I said

life proves god

how he created life is beyond my understanding

life proves god
In your opinion. There is no scientific theory to elevate this to more than an opinion despite millenia of study. Other people have the right to differ with your opinion without being slandered or demonised.

In your opinion. There is no scientific theory to elevate this to more than an opinion despite millenia of study. Other people have the right to differ with your opinion without being slandered or demonised.
I fully agree where did I slander or demonise you?

on the other hand

you have falsely accused me of plethora of different things in your imaginations

I haven't demonised you

I'm just trying to get some genuine rational coherent theory from you

My theory is sound and fits science and theology and biology

your theory like tt

requires slurs and outright lies to avoid answering your own questions

serial killer?

really tot?

I fully agree where did I slander or demonise you?

on the other hand

you have falsely accused me of plethora of different things in your imaginations

I haven't demonised you

I'm just trying to get some genuine rational coherent theory from you

My theory is sound and fits science and theology and biology

your theory like tt

requires slurs and outright lies to avoid answering your own questions

serial killer?

really tot?
Sometimes I wish I had the comfort blanket of faith again but reason wins through. If I had faith I would pray for you.

Comedy gold
jesus-walk-water-mormon-2.jpg

really

thought you didn't know much

tt
Show some evidence of somebody doing it without 'magic' powers.
This is pure comedy gold altogether
71KbgrTvbiL.jpg

Then according to the bible Adam and Eve only had 2 sons and no word of any daughters. The 4 of them were the only humans so essentially one or both of the sons had to ride their ma for the future of the human race. Not a bit of wonder 1 of them killed the other one. According to your beliefs the human race is descended from a motherfucker.

Show some evidence of somebody doing it without 'magic' powers.
This is pure comedy gold altogether
71KbgrTvbiL.jpg

Then according to the bible Adam and Eve only had 2 sons and no word of any daughters. The 4 of them were the only humans so essentially one or both of the sons had to ride their ma for the future of the human race. Not a bit of wonder 1 of them killed the other one. According to your beliefs the human race is descended from a motherfucker.
you have so many wonderful pictures to share

more please tt

all controversial and totally funny

hahahahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Back