The Flat Earth For Beginners

Do you believe in the stories of Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve?
Do you?

Out of curiosity why are you collecting pictures of bibles and funny pictures of biblical stories to share on the flat earth thread?

You into the bible now?

or just like tt

do you take snippets and distort the story to suit a preconceived agenda?

Why no share the full story verbatim

then give us a sermon on the subject having studied the masters of the meaning of the stories

Authorised and doctoral theological commentaries would be an interesting pursuit for you.

that way you might learn what the church teaches rather than what satyrical comedians project into the story

You still praying for me?

3 posts in response and still no answer. Lots of questions but no answer.
I'll ask you again, Do you believe in the stories of Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve? If you answer properly I'll answer your follow up questions. That's how debate works.

I'll ask you again, Do you believe in the stories of Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve? If you answer properly I'll answer your follow up questions. That's how debate works.
I believe the teachings authorised by the doctors of the catholic church

which are probably different from what you believe they teach.

So its a loaded question in my opinion hence reason I ask why your promoting it?

I dont believe too much of your teachings though and luckily for me they are never what the Catholic Church teaches

phew

The cowardly response(s) I expected. A simple yes or no in each case would have sufficed but there you are wriggling and squirming like a worm on a hook.
Courage of convictions I think not.

The cowardly response(s) I expected. A simple yes or no in each case would have sufficed but there you are wriggling like a worm on a hook.
hahahahaha

I dont believe in your version

simple

I do believe the Catholic Church version and commentary

again I have answered all your questions

still no heard a peep from you on any of your controvertial satyr and false teachings

teach us tt

you must have a video or a few postcards ready to share

The cowardly response(s) I expected. A simple yes or no in each case would have sufficed but there you are wriggling and squirming like a worm on a hook.
are you trying to hook me like a worm?

thats no very nice

why you trying to impale me on your hooks?

Little bit contradictory , if you're free thinking then what's with the Masonic nonsense? Everyone who is forward thinking and in the science industry aren't all masons , are they?

we not idiots

Are you having a debate in a takeaway curry shop, its alright the guy probably talks good english.

this is not a conversation

why no tell us a few things about your failures in life

And things in life you feel you need to improve.

what's your philosophy?

Why do you do you feel the need to mimic people?

Why do you collect pictures to share on Celtic Noise, very few of which are football related?

TT wants us all to believe that all we have seen from him is his own work. Clearly it's not, unless hes been walking over a flat earth and come to a barrier then he has no evidence to prove this stupid thread. Borrowing pictures and videos someone else made only shows what I'm saying is true, you've no evidence and must go through re-captcha to prove you're not a robot to get someone else's ludicrous claims. If that's not true then show us YOU'RE work ( work we wont see because you've not done any, and surfing the net doesn't cut it) ever watched the round the world sailing race ? Panama canals there for a reason 🌍🌎🌏

Reactions: TET

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back