The Flat Earth For Beginners

Thai Tim

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general" didn't tell me what to believe about flat earthers. I was in no way prepared by academic or societal conditioning to deal with this level of buck eejitry, Indeed I am doing a great disservice to generations of buck eejits by associating them with such nipple-headed nincompoopery. If indeed a nipple head, whether or not a nincompoop, or a nincompoop whether or not a nipple head should take offence at my associating them with the flat earth delusion I can only apologise. I can think of only one level of delusion in all mankind which is on a level of deluded idiocy comparable to flat eartherism and it has a propaganda mechanism behind it which the flat earthers can only dream of in their wildest, wettest, wottsit-fuelled dreams. That is of course the continuation delusion.

Last edited:
Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle
Ffs, too much YouTube for you, fella!😆

Are you also promoting the flat Uranus society? Apparently they share the same building as the flat Ulance Society

Strange stench comes from that building!

You know when you see a thread header and every fiber in your body tells you not to click on it, but that stupid wee voice in the darkest recess of your mind wakens up and shouts Dae it Dae it, it will be a laugh. And you click then you hear the wee voice laughing like fook.😂

Well that just happened to me 🤯🤯🤯

That right 🤣🤣🤣fuck of Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️

💩

But herein lies the problem.........

As an individual, you (and others like you) have every right to develop a theory and practice your life according to that belief or value system.

What you don't have, is the right to attempt to enforce your belief/value system on other people.

A person's dissemination of their version of truth is always subjective and will vary from faith to faith, nation to nation, person to person and atom to atom.

The point is, is that I agree with you on one vital tenet: that truth (whatever that truth may be) has been determined by others, and often historically so. The major flaw in any version of truth based on an historical context, is that that truth does not always account for the version proposed by the vanquished. The truth was determined by the scholars of the Victors.

I do not agree with many (if any) of your other assertions, Thai Tim. No amount of pseudo-intellectualism, photoshopped pictures, bastardised argument and howling from the rooftops will change my mind.

You also make reference to being insulted by the naysayers of your value system, but that is hypocrisy in its base form, as all you have done throughout your discourse is to mock faith, insult sensibility and criticise a value consensus which doesn't comply with your own.

It's ok to be scared of science. The nature of space and infinity means that it is beyond our level of understanding. That is why we depend on faith to help us navigate the universe and that is why you have your own value system that helps you (as an individual) to make sense of an endless universe of possibilities.

Your 'falling down' moment is in the fact that you are trying to force a perspective on folk in a manner which is little different from the methods used by religious organisations and governments that you despise. You are attempting to force your will upon others and indoctrinate them into a flawed version of your own truth which has no credibility or factually based evidence.

One other valid point you do raise can be established when you describe many flat-earthers as being intellectually gifted. I do believe that, but I believe that they are only attempting a power-play maneuver to control and influence weaker minds (much in the same way that the brain tank behind Trump decided to appeal to controllable evangelists and inferior thinkers).

By allowing them that level of control and influence, you have also allowed them to indoctrinate you into their way of illogically thinking.

Enjoy the game on Sunday and try not to tip over the edge when Celtic win.

Hi T Twat if as you say the 🌏 is - then why the Donald Duck am I driving up these hill thingies
And should the song For these are my Mountains not be renamed
For these are my Bowling greens Ironing boards
Or am I being just a bit too Literal
yours a truely ignorunt tunt

HH 👀

God give me strength. Not only is a spherical earth a NASA conspiracy but also involved every sailor who won't have reached the end of a flat earth, every pilot who won't have flown off the edge and every sane astrophysicist in the world. What ego thinks they know better than everyone else? Not only this conspiracy theory but countless others all prove that this sick puppy will eat any shite and pass it off to us on a FOOTBALL blog. There are none so blind...............

Members online

Latest posts

Back