The Flat Earth For Beginners

Isn't it strange Christian's so easily reject the teachings of the bible for Satan's deceptions.

Attachments

• Bible 4.jpg
    Bible 4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1
  • bible 3.jpg
    bible 3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 1
  • Bible Verses.jpg
    Bible Verses.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Bible 2.jpg
    Bible 2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Bible Flat Earth.jpg
    Bible Flat Earth.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Hebrew Bible.jpg
    Hebrew Bible.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Satan V God Earth.jpg
    Satan V God Earth.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ray
Is the earth flat? Is the earth round?
who cares? Dont know what the 'obsession' to prove it either way is?

Reactions: Ray
Flat earthers will take over the globe, shares in Virgin will go thru the roof once the flat earthers book all of his orbital flight seats, then we can put all of this behind us and we can all bow our heads and apologise to the flat earthers for getting it so wrong.

Is the earth flat? Is the earth round?
who cares? Dont know what the 'obsession' to prove it either way is?
Ha, I wonder if TT could tell us if we found out that the world is flat today, what would be the biggest difference he would see in his life.

Flat earthers will take over the globe, shares in Virgin will go thru the roof once the flat earthers book all of his orbital flight seats, then we can put all of this behind us and we can all bow our heads and apologise to the flat earthers for getting it so wrong.
If it’s flat earth ,then they can’t take orbital flight seats on the plane ,be more like the fairground plane rides !lol🤪hh

How can you refute a rat on a rocket!! In space impossible lol .... ball loving humans that I love please think ...wish I can snap you out of the trance you are in!!

Back