The Flat Earth For Beginners

Not unexpected that you would bring into the debate ( and it is a debate TT) one you're not winning so far, though you don't actually say much yourself its others stuff you post mostly, this time you did say something,you mention the creator. I already said on this thread I believe the flat earth theory is often not about that at all, its about religion. So I'm not surprised you've just jumped right in with both feet. I went to St Francis primary and I can 100% assure you that I was never told that we came from pond life. The big bang theory is just that, a theory as yet unproven. Theres logic to it though. Whilst I would never ridicule you or anyone of faith, I would ask you why you think it ok to ridicule people's faith in science? Wheres the logical deduction of an almighty creator? That seems just as far fetched as a big bang theory. Just because thousands of years ago cultures believed the earth to be flat doesnt make it so. People believed that the great plague was a result of dirty drinking water and all manner of things until science showed rats to be the cause. Also many scientists are people of faith who believe that the big bang is the creators creation. Who is right and who is wrong? Are they total fools for not believing in one or the other? That's the impression you give. We are all slaves to the man but not you, no you dont fund Google, Microsoft or anyone do you?

Prove to us that we live on a spinning ball.
I personally cannot prove that ,not in a post on here that would make you believe it. I have no qualms about that. I also have no qualms about the fact that you cannot prove that the world is flat. I mean I could go delve into the net and bombard you with umpteen youtube videos and posts, charts etc like you have though none of this would be my own work, same as you. Still I believe in the science I have read and science I've taken part in . Science like this subject requires more than a simple a statement, a=1 ;b=2 etc, it's a lifetime of observations and studies by many people. Newton didnt discover that the earth wasnt flat, he discovered gravity, something observable, I can observe water drain away in a circular motion , gravitational pull. You're making some far out claims that satellites dont exist etc neither do fossiled remains of past creatures? Gtg 4now

Reactions: Ray
I personally cannot prove that ,not in a post on here that would make you believe it. I have no qualms about that. I also have no qualms about the fact that you cannot prove that the world is flat. I mean I could go delve into the net and bombard you with umpteen youtube videos and posts, charts etc like you have though none of this would be my own work, same as you. Still I believe in the science I have read and science I've taken part in . Science like this subject requires more than a simple a statement, a=1 ;b=2 etc, it's a lifetime of observations and studies by many people. Newton didnt discover that the earth wasnt flat, he discovered gravity, something observable, I can observe water drain away in a circular motion , gravitational pull. You're making some far out claims that satellites dont exist etc neither do fossiled remains of past creatures? Gtg 4now
That's a load o' words to tell me ye canny! You say gravity is "observable" - show me? You can't touch it, you can't feel it, you can't see it and life went on without it way before the theory was first thought up. You can't observe gravity because gravity was ingeniously invented to explain away the unexplainable. You know, when kids are told fairy stories, like magic beans in jack in the bean stalk or fairy dust sprinkled on things that make magic things happen, like water bending and clinging to the shape of a spinning ball. We all know normally that's impossible, but not impossible when you've got magical gravity dust to sprinkle over the story! I ask you to point me to ONE proof that the earth spins. You can't and the reason you can't is it doesn't! Apart from CGI pictures or fish eye lens pics, show me the curve of the earth. You can't because it doesn't exist. Show me an experiment where a vacuum can exist next to a pressurized atmosphere without a barrier. You can't because science proves that is impossible. But you believe all that Freemason shite because you have been brainwashed to believe it since you were a child. We all were, but the spell is being broken. Millions are waking up. An astrophysics degree is a certificate showing that your a clown who fell for imaginative stories. Its a degree for something that doesn't exist. Think about that! The only thing that's been to space is our imagination.

That's a load o' words to tell me ye canny! You say gravity is "observable" - show me? You can't touch it, you can't feel it, you can't see it and life went on without it way before the theory was first thought up. You can't observe gravity because gravity was ingeniously invented to explain away the unexplainable. You know, when kids are told fairy stories, like magic beans in jack in the bean stalk or fairy dust sprinkled on things that make magic things happen, like water bending and clinging to the shape of a spinning ball. We all know normally that's impossible, but not impossible when you've got magical gravity dust to sprinkle over the story! I ask you to point me to ONE proof that the earth spins. You can't and the reason you can't is it doesn't! Apart from CGI pictures or fish eye lens pics, show me the curve of the earth. You can't because it doesn't exist. Show me an experiment where a vacuum can exist next to a pressurized atmosphere without a barrier. You can't because science proves that is impossible. But you believe all that Freemason shite because you have been brainwashed to believe it since you were a child. We all were, but the spell is being broken. Millions are waking up. An astrophysics degree is a certificate showing that your a clown who fell for imaginative stories. Its a degree for something that doesn't exist. Think about that! The only thing that's been to space is our imagination.
Here’s two words ma good pal FUCK OFFπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

. An astrophysics degree is a certificate showing that your a clown who fell for imaginative stories. Its a degree for something that doesn't exist. Think about that! The only thing that's been to space is our imagination.

I know that you're a genius and possess an intelligence I could only dream of but it's "you're a clown "
Quick example for your development...
You - have no friends.
Your - views are shared by very few.
You're - a tit.

Comprende?

Members online

Latest posts

Back