The Flat Earth For Beginners

I'm a punter like most other bodies on this site. I have no authority or powers of veto. I fuck up and mess aboot like everyone else and write some complete dross as well.

I have no issues. I don't report. I don't have an agenda. I just comment like the vast majority of other folk. I just didn't see any value or purpose in that comment and I also have the right to exercise my opinion.
Hands up, made a cunt of it. its been a long day and drink has been taken.

My God Shammy the wheel tappers and shutters club, now there’s a name from the past that I’d fair forgotten..... non PC jokes, flat caps and a big bell........... point of order...... thank you please !!
Point of order, is a relic from my past political involvement. Although I remember my granny telling me about the Wheeltppers and Shunters club, with the bell. Maybe we should have one on here.

My last post. Its now up to you....

TT, it is your right to believe what you want, therefore I then believe what I want, that is my right. I seek to learn and I decide what I wish to believe. You TT have made a choice in your search for knowledge and believe in the things that you do. I wish you no ill will, no bad upon you, but, i do wish you shut up and fuck off. I will decide what shape the Earth is as far as I'm concerned, a diamond, sphere or pyramid if I want. This however is a Cetic orientated zone with some amusing diversions, so no room for extremists or lunatic (apart from me), views. As i say be happy in tour world, regardless of shape and let the rest of us spin around in ours. Be safe and sanitise .

Back