The Flat Earth For Beginners

TT, it is your right to believe what you want, therefore I then believe what I want, that is my right. I seek to learn and I decide what I wish to believe. You TT have made a choice in your search for knowledge and believe in the things that you do. I wish you no ill will, no bad upon you, but, i do wish you shut up and fuck off. I will decide what shape the Earth is as far as I'm concerned, a diamond, sphere or pyramid if I want. This however is a Cetic orientated zone with some amusing diversions, so no room for extremists or lunatic (apart from me), views. As i say be happy in tour world, regardless of shape and let the rest of us spin around in ours. Be safe and sanitise .
Ps, spelling errors are human, planet shapes divine.

I love this site you've just got to laugh and if you cant well you've still just got to laugh , international break what do folks expect? Scotland snatching defeat from the jaws of victory probably
I think it will be grasping defeat from the big bin of defeat. like we have been doing for 22 years. Same as Sevco will be still doing in 2032. or longer. Probably.

I think it will be grasping defeat from the big bin of defeat. like we have been doing for 22 years. Same as Sevco will be still doing in 2032. or longer. Probably.
Can you believe the Israelis have called up big Nir? Lenny says he has his foot in a pot of ice. Sneaky suspicion we are getting payback for the pro Palestinian support , if they play him he'll be put back so far after all the progress hes made. Still maybe mcburnie might have a chance of scoring. Even worse is this total farce with Christie, Tierney and Armstrong (Armstrong has allegedly tested positive) christie and Tierney have to isolate , Tierney claiming hes been socially distant from everyone. This is the SFA at their ultimate best. A cluster? A clusterf*k more like . These international breaks /games are doing nothing but making the situation worse with players mixing from different countries, leagues , levels etc and theres completely no need for these games at this time. Sports bubble my arse. It's my understanding that every club is carrying out rigorous and repetitive testing on all their players yet edouard goes away for an fn day = caught covid, same for the other 3 mentioned. The french fa said only eddy tested positive only for another to test positive. Theres no transparency , are the national fa's deepcleaning the changing rooms every other day? Hotels? Planes trains and fekn automobiles? No chance , as long as UEFA get their dosh that's all they care about. If weve lost Christie through this debacle for the scumco game 🤬🤬🤬🤬 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

It's good to read that both Celtic and Arsenal are not simply settling for this nonsense, and seeking clarification from wee jimmy krankie aka Nicola Sturgeon. If a player or person tests positive for covid then of course it's right and proper that they should self isolate and be re-tested. That said if those around that person have stuck to the guidelines and acted in a safe and proper way by socially distancing themselves from those they dont normally mix with and then test negative and test negative again they shouldn't have to go into isolation. What is the point in testing everyone repeatedly then if one person in say 40 tests positive then the guidelines might as well say all who were in the vicinity , with a negative or positive test must go into isolation. The system is deeply flawed and anyone can see that.

I still think he would do a job for us, but simply because he wears a woolly face and is fairly handy with an ak. Nothin to do with his footballing ability. And like I said everything's his fault. If he signed for us he'd turn broony into a saint....
also think he would be a great signing he leaves everything on the pitch not so much a technally gifted player but a right old fashioned defender , as for the political baggage that others have pointed to ,,,,,,,that's shit .

That's like jumping on the ''Lennon brings it on himself bandwagon ''the guy stood up for himself while his football association hid behind the couch and the press ran amok what's he supposed to do ,,,,fk all

nah that's the route for shitebags n cowards

also think he would be a great signing he leaves everything on the pitch not so much a technally gifted player but a right old fashioned defender , as for the political baggage that others have pointed to ,,,,,,,that's shit .

That's like jumping on the ''Lennon brings it on himself bandwagon ''the guy stood up for himself while his football association hid behind the couch and the press ran amok what's he supposed to do ,,,,fk all

freedom of speech with genuine concern and genuine actions based on his first hand experience as well as plethora of evidence to support his no violent actions in support of his choice.

response- fingers in ears

he a bad man

he no wear a badge that millions of people throughout the world, who lost loved ones in same war, refuse to wear since its been hijacked to also support terrorist units (potentially politically sanctioned units) who died in different wars/conflicts. Its also a symbol of drugs. No a nice badge. May be adequate for some. those its deemed a false badge have right not to participate in its controversial hidden hand agenda.

but still fingers in ears

he a bad man

You never hear about all the charity work he does. And stuff like this...

Where hes from and his political beliefs dont interest me one bit ,i just dont see what the fuss is about with him.Think the Uruguayan looks a much better player.

Members online

Latest posts

Back