The Forster final

Yip a boax with everything on it. Since I live away oot (compared to Glasgow) in the back o beyond well a wee toaty village wae one pub that’s no really that’s suitable fir Tim’s so enough said. I got a Boax! HH 💚🍀🍀
Good for you and agreed with this weather and perhaps not able to get down to the pub, then a boax should have been a priority and good you put that right. Dont let them know in the village case the pub broadband goes doon, you will have everyone at your door.

The ex sevco player ,also ex cheif exec at SFA Gordon Smith is crying out for VAR to be introduced into our game here in Scotland.
He commented that if there had been VAR at Hampden on Sunday Moreorless and arfield would undoubtably have been sent of,Moreorless would have went in the first half he said but he did not say when arfield would have went but he maintained that sevco would have went on and won the cup if VAR was in use because big Juliens goal would not have stood..it was offside..
What seems to have slipped his mind is,,if VAR had been introduced for Sunday,s final moreorless would have been sent of,,,first half,,arfield then follows at some point,,, Smiths words not mine,,,sevco are now down to 9 men,,no penalty because moreorless cannot be pulled down,,because he has already been ordered off,,, Frimpong does not get sent of and Celtic at full strength against 9 men go on and win the 10th trophy IAR.. does it get any better than this..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back