The Future of Slippy G

Seems the whole outfit overby are sore losers and some are lying cheats into the bargain, 4 mill plus about to be taken off the baby club.
Personal Statement by Dave King
I note with interest Sports Direct’s press statement following Wednesday’s court judgment. I also note Sports Direct’s failure when it went back to court on Friday, October 26, in an attempt to extract from the court a more favourable interpretation of Wednesday’s judgment than was clearly warranted by the court’s narrow ruling. In my view, this failure was another significant setback for Sports Direct – it clearly misunderstood the impact that Wednesday’s ruling would have on the Club when making its statement.​
In its statement Sports Direct expressed the hope that Rangers will now move on and put in place commercial arrangements with Sports Direct and that this would be for the benefit of Rangers fans and the Club. There is no mention of what benefit such arrangements might bring to the Club and its supporters. I challenge Sports Direct to follow up its statement by sharing with Rangers supporters how much last season’s retail agreement benefited the Club.​
In terms of profits from Sports Direct’s sale of Rangers kit under the prior agreement, the Club has still not, despite repeated requests, received a proper accounting for the retail activities or payments due under it. That certainly does not provide me with any comfort in dealing with Sports Direct as a partner. It is solely because of Sports Direct’s refusal or inability to act as expected of a normal commercial partner that Rangers now has no choice but to litigate to secure payments that are due and are long outstanding.​
My advice to Sports Direct is that whatever short-term success it might enjoy through its courtroom manoeuvrings will not affect my resolve, nor that of RIFC’s other investors to ensure the best deal for the Club and its supporters. We continue to show the resolve we have demonstrated over the last three years in resisting all attempts by Mike Ashley and Sports Direct to take further advantage of our Club.​
As in previous litigation, Sports Direct’s urgent court injunctions will always be complied with – but will not be the final word.​

GIRFUY's this is your leader emptying your pockets.

Slippy G states we will buy new quality players Hugh Keevins were will it come from, Alex Rae HUgh they have took 4 million from Europe that will be used to buy quality, above is Mike Ashley entitled to cout expenses of 1 mill and comong in for the fraudelent sale of tops for 4 mill maybe by the time he takes on the suppliers plus. Alex Rae is the new cheerleader replacing BFDJ. Alex Rae talks absoloute shite ask any Buddy fan.

Mr King speaks in his statement as if he did not trust Mr Ashley's word .( lol )
One would think that someone called ''a glib and shameless liar '' by a judge in one of Mr King's frequent court appearances would be a little less judgemental .

Reading between the lines of this statement it would appear that the GASL ( copyright D.King ) has just announced that he is prepared to put even more of his(?)/fans/Sevco's money into Mr Ashley's hands via another failed court case .
Surely there comes a time when even the thickest Sevco troglodyte must see that when you are in a hole you need to stop digging ?

If they don't beat Kilmarnock next up I can see the fans being very unhappy very quickly. Moscow is tough. I think Villarreal will win at ibrox and away to Vienna is tough again. Could easily be out the cup, out of Europe and out the title race before Jan 1st. I'm sure they play Hibs twice in December in ten days. If they are out of 3 comps then I think a good few of them will want him gone.

I don't think sevco can afford to sack slippy no matter what the fans want and I don't think he would want to walk away from his first management post so early on. He has a brass neck though to blame the players for not being good enough when he's the doughnut that brought them in and played them yesterday. I though it was just a bit quick for the klan to come out with the Fenian slur so I hope HunnyG is listening.

I don't think sevco can afford to sack slippy no matter what the fans want and I don't think he would want to walk away from his first management post so early on. He has a brass neck though to blame the players for not being good enough when he's the doughnut that brought them in and played them yesterday. I though it was just a bit quick for the klan to come out with the Fenian slur so I hope HunnyG is listening.

Slipped up letting Kenny Miller go, he would have scored yesterday for them based on the quota of through balls the big coo get caught offside for, 5 offsides, tells you the formation and tactic that was needed, someone with experience.
Thats the difference in management and a board who sack people when they do not want to pay them. ie QWarburton and Weir, the huns do not see the cons and scams or they do not want to see them.

Mr King speaks in his statement as if he did not trust Mr Ashley's word .( lol )
One would think that someone called ''a glib and shameless liar '' by a judge in one of Mr King's frequent court appearances would be a little less judgemental .

Reading between the lines of this statement it would appear that the GASL ( copyright D.King ) has just announced that he is prepared to put even more of his(?)/fans/Sevco's money into Mr Ashley's hands via another failed court case .
Surely there comes a time when even the thickest Sevco troglodyte must see that when you are in a hole you need to stop digging ?
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Members online

Back