The Future of Slippy G

Mc Fadden sticking up for Gerrards bad signings, he is only a young manager and has to learn from mistakes, i refer you back to the zebra joke, he may have been a good player, but players do not spend a businesses money.
You are now running a shop, in this case a corner shop and the stock is not moving or allowing room for investment.

Seems the whole outfit overby are sore losers and some are lying cheats into the bargain, 4 mill plus about to be taken off the baby club.
Personal Statement by Dave King
I note with interest Sports Direct’s press statement following Wednesday’s court judgment. I also note Sports Direct’s failure when it went back to court on Friday, October 26, in an attempt to extract from the court a more favourable interpretation of Wednesday’s judgment than was clearly warranted by the court’s narrow ruling. In my view, this failure was another significant setback for Sports Direct – it clearly misunderstood the impact that Wednesday’s ruling would have on the Club when making its statement.​
In its statement Sports Direct expressed the hope that Rangers will now move on and put in place commercial arrangements with Sports Direct and that this would be for the benefit of Rangers fans and the Club. There is no mention of what benefit such arrangements might bring to the Club and its supporters. I challenge Sports Direct to follow up its statement by sharing with Rangers supporters how much last season’s retail agreement benefited the Club.​
In terms of profits from Sports Direct’s sale of Rangers kit under the prior agreement, the Club has still not, despite repeated requests, received a proper accounting for the retail activities or payments due under it. That certainly does not provide me with any comfort in dealing with Sports Direct as a partner. It is solely because of Sports Direct’s refusal or inability to act as expected of a normal commercial partner that Rangers now has no choice but to litigate to secure payments that are due and are long outstanding.​
My advice to Sports Direct is that whatever short-term success it might enjoy through its courtroom manoeuvrings will not affect my resolve, nor that of RIFC’s other investors to ensure the best deal for the Club and its supporters. We continue to show the resolve we have demonstrated over the last three years in resisting all attempts by Mike Ashley and Sports Direct to take further advantage of our Club.​
As in previous litigation, Sports Direct’s urgent court injunctions will always be complied with – but will not be the final word.​

GIRFUY's this is your leader emptying your pockets.
He just seems to have to keep poking the lion... hasn't he been bitten enough? Nah, come on Glibby… go for a real mauling! Give us all another laugh.

Brought to you by the lying King......also known as a glib and shameless liar........OH LOOK! A Squirrel

Attachments

• 04297235-B927-41BF-8AE3-4AA7E39EDE95-179-000000173DB0F86B.jpeg
    04297235-B927-41BF-8AE3-4AA7E39EDE95-179-000000173DB0F86B.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
I don't think sevco can afford to sack slippy no matter what the fans want and I don't think he would want to walk away from his first management post so early on. He has a brass neck though to blame the players for not being good enough when he's the doughnut that brought them in and played them yesterday. I though it was just a bit quick for the klan to come out with the Fenian slur so I hope HunnyG is listening.
If Celtic keep playing as they are now its inevitable that he will go , the klan will not stand for it.However if he does go there will be some "positive" spin put on by sm king n slippy , in order to save face. I just hope it happens it will nearly be as good as a treble n it will finally bury them

If Celtic keep playing as they are now its inevitable that he will go , the klan will not stand for it.However if he does go there will be some "positive" spin put on by sm king n slippy , in order to save face. I just hope it happens it will nearly be as good as a treble n it will finally bury them
I long for the day when Sevco goes down the save slippery tube as its Ipox ancestor.

Having seen some sevco fans already getting on the back of their manager and even calling him a Fenian, does anyone think that another going over on derby day will sound the death knell for Stevie Gerrard?
Draw against Killie, pumped in Moscow, and it'll be torches and pitchforks for SG. Then the hunt for a RRM begins with the cry "Walter,Walter whereforartthou Walter".
HH

I don't think sevco can afford to sack slippy no matter what the fans want and I don't think he would want to walk away from his first management post so early on. He has a brass neck though to blame the players for not being good enough when he's the doughnut that brought them in and played them yesterday. I though it was just a bit quick for the klan to come out with the Fenian slur so I hope HunnyG is listening.
I think he will use a lack of funds for walking away. His farewell speech will, probably, maybe be this .... " I have taken the club as far as Moscow. Thanks for letting me spend money on shoite. I now know what shoite looks like. I will now be able to do a decent job somewhere else. Thanks again for letting practice tactical stuff. " Or words to that effect.
HH

Think Travenier will be sold to square a debt. He is pish but will be sold as a goalscorer/leader thats why he looks for and takes the PKS and is captain

travenia.jpg

Good interview from slippy G, I suppose he wasn’t too critical as he could have said his players can’t do what 8 year olds can do

Reactions: TET

Members online

Back