The gaffer said " Fiesty "

We can complain about the referees in Scotland being so biased all we want. We know that it's true. It will only get worse when we resume our position at the top of the league. They want to stop the Decima and will stop at nothing to achieve this. I fully expect our player to be booked and sent off regularly and yet the opposing team can foul to their hearts content. We will need a big squad to cope with the inflicted injuries and suspensions that the Masons in Black will impose on us.

We were slow in our play and passing but i think Utd made it harder for us they were well organized and stuck to there game plan similar to the way livi played against us last year

as for cuntlugs ,,,,unless the club starts to outright call the refs out then nothing is gonna happen like all the years before
They did not get a chance to play,sign of things to come.

I thought we were shit to be honest but fair play to Dundee Utd for coming out and having ago.

Closing us down aggressively in our own half isn't in any way shape or form the same as "coming out and having a go."

It was different to most teams who just immediately sit in front of their own 18yrd box but it wasn't an attacking style of play.

Once we had played past their front line they quickly had their team behind the ball. Fair play to their forwards and midfielders who put in a great shift but they had ONE shot on target.

I never felt we were ever in any danger of losing the game which I might've felt had the opposition been in the mood to attack.

HH

Closing us down aggressively in our own half isn't in any way shape or form the same as "coming out and having a go."

It was different to most teams who just immediately sit in front of their own 18yrd box but it wasn't an attacking style of play.

Once we had played past their front line they quickly had their team behind the ball. Fair play to their forwards and midfielders who put in a great shift but they had ONE shot on target.

I never felt we were ever in any danger of losing the game which I might've felt had the opposition been in the mood to attack.

HH
ok boss

Members online

Latest posts

Back