Since Fergus, and others, saved the club we have

A 60,000 all seater stadium
Won 16 League Titles
Won 11 Scottish Cups
Won 10 League Cups
Reached a European Final
*All done being in competition with serial cheats

We've done well and have a lot to thank Fergus for

"It would've cost less, and left the previous owners with nothing, to go into liquidation. But it would also be humiliating for Celtic. So we paid all the bills. Celtic means the same to me as it does to other fans. I identify with the club and wish to be proud of it"
"Celtic supporters want to be proud of their Club. That's all they want. It is what they deserve "
Fergus McCann

"It would've cost less, and left the previous owners with nothing, to go into liquidation. But it would also be humiliating for Celtic. So we paid all the bills. Celtic means the same to me as it does to other fans. I identify with the club and wish to be proud of it"
"Celtic supporters want to be proud of their Club. That's all they want. It is what they deserve "
Fergus McCann
Never have so many owed so much to so........well, one man. And yet for some it wasn't enough. I still cringe at the booing The Bunnet had to endure.

27 years ago today. Time flies.

Won 16 League Titles
Won 11 Scottish Cups
Won 10 League Cups
Reached a European Final

I started watching Celtic from the jungle Garry, and even then I knew I was in a very special place; when Fergus came along my special place became a beautiful oasis of magic. As a club, a support, a community, we've come a very long way. Lest we forget, we could've ended up with a wee stadium similar to sevco's somewhere in Cambuslang. Given the disappointment of the current season, your post is a timely reminder of how much we have to be proud of, and thankful for. All thanks to The Bunnet.

The Bunnet - A Celtic Legend !

Here was a man who truly put his money where his mouth was . Yet the media in this country made fun of him from the outset .
He was ridiculed mercilessly and comparisons were constantly made between Fergus and Murray , with Murray being praised for ''his'' funding of Rangers .

Well , history tells us how wrong all these toerags were : Murray was/is a shyster and a conman as much as King who followed him . He has left a permanent stain on Sevco/theRangers or whatever Zombie name they next adopt .

Fergus can always hold his head up high and say he always did the right thing for Celtic . He fought the press , he fought Murray and he destroyed Farry .

Thank God for Wee Fergus !

HH

Glad he came in, he never cared though about the ten in a row

"Fergus McCann in an interview prior to the Takeover,1994. "I can't get hung upon this nine-in-a-row thing. We have a ... This club is going to be around for the next 100 years and I'm not going to put that at risk just to stop Rangers reaching 10.". (meaning he will not throw funny money at meaningless numbers, any lurkers, just think about that Murray drove yous into the ground chasing the European cup and trying to emulate Celtic's achievements, Celtic paid their rent and bills and continued their history, as the man said we will be here in the next hundred years)

He also agreed with and appointed this guy

Fergus McCann: Peter Lawwell is perfect for Parkhead

28th August 2016, 11:01 pm​

Updated: 27th October 2016, 12:34 am​

This guy also has helped accomplish some of the below mentioned.​

Won 16 League Titles
Won 11 Scottish Cups
Won 10 League Cups
Reached a European Final

27 years ago today. Time flies.

Won 16 League Titles
Won 11 Scottish Cups
Won 10 League Cups
Reached a European Final

Never seen it all put out like that it's amazing the success we had considering the dice were loaded to win when they were cheating is a fantastic legacy for all involved and superb memories for the rest of us amazing 👏👏👏👏HH

Back