The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

They blame Catholic schools because its an easy way out and they will take no responsibility for the problems themselves mate. I was raised a protestant and went to a mixed school, my father was ex orange and a mason, all of my family were huns and I was taught by them from a young age that there was a big difference between us and Catholics, dont trust Catholics, keep away from Catholics, Catholics are dirty, you fucking name it I heard it as a child. I never heard any of that shite at school it was all from home.
Anyway as I got older in my early teens more and more of my friends were Catholic, to me they were decent people and not immersed in bigotry like "my people" this trend continued until now. I can honestly say I have never experienced bigotry directed to me from a Catholic and when I jumped the dyke completely about 30 years ago and started following Celtic I have never had anything other than a warm welcome from the Celtic family, never anything less.
To me bigotry begins at home I've witnessed it and when anyone asks me why I'm a Celtic fan the explanation is simple, I'm a social climber. 😉
How does your family treat you Hoopy

I'll expand, a cat is an independent free thinker, try telling a cat what to do and it says go fuck yourself and does the opposite just to piss you off, i respect that. Whereas the dog can be trained, it'll do what it's told, it will follow the pack just like the moronic hun.
Yes Hoopy, you can train a dog but sometimes it seems to say,"F that for a game of soldiers and does its own thing

Adverts. Adverts on the telly, advert on the feckin radio made to be so feckin annoyin they stick in yer brain, oh an adverts fer gamblin that make look like its 'fun' thing to do to blow yer money, fuck you Ray Winston ye never were the fuckin daddy it wiz jist a film. Christmas adverts in October, adverts on every feckin web page especially pop ups. Charity adverts that tell ye its just 2 pounds a month to save the wurreld, aye feckin right.
Don't forget B, the just into December and the Summer holidays Adverts

I have nothing to do with them mate, my mum died a few years ago, i wasn't at the funeral , i haven't spoken to my father in 20 years. Its not what I wanted but it is what it is, I don't regret my stand at all. My family is now my wife and 2 cats, I'm happy with that.
I fully understand where you are coming from Hoppy and if I knew you personally I would be proud to call you my Buddy.HH

I have nothing to do with them mate, my mum died a few years ago, i wasn't at the funeral , i haven't spoken to my father in 20 years. Its not what I wanted but it is what it is, I don't regret my stand at all. My family is now my wife and 2 cats, I'm happy with that.
Hoopy, in my own case, and hopefully, it comes across as my humble opinion, we were not put on this earth, to be unhappy, or give a fuck about what others think how we should live our lives
I have my own immediate family to take care of and they are the ones I care about, including our big, goofy, dog
I don't want to sound condescending, but good for you, it's your life, so you get to live it and make choices for yourself and your family
Have a great weekend and let's hope, we get a good result on Sunday

Hoopy, in my own case, and hopefully, it comes across as my humble opinion, we were not put on this earth, to be unhappy, or give a fuck about what others think how we should live our lives
I have my own immediate family to take care of and they are the ones I care about, including our big, goofy, dog
I don't want to sound condescending, but good for you, it's your life, so you get to live it and make choices for yourself and your family
Have a great weekend and let's hope, we get a good result on Sunday
Not condescending at all DILLIGAF, for me it's important to do what I think is right and bugger the consequences. Best wishes to your family and big goofy dog 😺

Yeah he's pretty special
My Granddaughters best buddy
He never pulls when she's got the leash and they have bonded, since the first day they met
Beau & I, visit the local care home twice a month, all the ladies love him
He gets lots of pets and belly rubs and he sure makes the residents day
Anyway, I know this is the 'What gets on your tits' thread, but figured we could all use some 'chill', for a few minutes ;-) ;-)
HH

Attachments

• Beau & Liliana.jpg
    Beau & Liliana.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 4
Yeah he's pretty special
My Granddaughters best buddy
He never pulls when she's got the leash and they have bonded, since the first day they met
Beau & I, visit the local care home twice a month, all the ladies love him
He gets lots of pets and belly rubs and he sure makes the residents day
Anyway, I know this is the 'What gets on your tits' thread, but figured we could all use some 'chill', for a few minutes ;-) ;-)
HH
I feel sorry for those who don't get pets, the joy, happiness, love they give really is life affirming. Makes no difference if its a hamster, dog, cat or parrot they enrich your life so much.

Those who say they hate cats and love dogs should realise they are aligning themselves with Elizabeth Windsor.
Up The Cats!
Not a chance
My dog stood up to the crown forces and didn't budge an inch ,never looked at them never moved just gave the 1000 yard stare and not a fk was givin , when SB pulled him out the car he went straight back in not a single fk given

As he was born in Shantallow would probably account for his stance

Back