The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

Fucking tractor drivers causing massive tailbacks and leaving trails of shite all along the road looking like smug bastards when you eventually get past them and flick them the vicky......eh Kelly! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
The record is 27 cars 3 vans and 2 trucks ,then when you can't count anymore you turn off then go back the other way :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Best place to sit is on a hill watch for threm coming ,it's all about the timing just after 9 as you can't let the weans be late for school

Good thing is we can fk off into the fields while you car drivers are stuck in a big long queue going tonto :LOL::LOL:

Yer right,I don't understand
This may be mocked by the catists amongst us but I understand quite a few of my cats Miaows, feed me, leave me the fuck alone and thanks are 3 obvious Miaows, admittedly they sometimes repeat the same thing over and over, but some people do that too and we don't give them a hard time, an example would be... i hate cats, i hate cats, i hate cats, feckin cats, feckin cats, feckin cats.

MIAOW! 😺

The record is 27 cars 3 vans and 2 trucks ,then when you can't count anymore you turn off then go back the other way :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Best place to sit is on a hill watch for threm coming ,it's all about the timing just after 9 as you can't let the weans be late for school

Good thing is we can fk off into the fields while you car drivers are stuck in a big long queue going tonto :LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I fucking knew it!!!! I knew you bastards wurnae really going anywhere and were just on the road to fucking mess with us......now where's that 1 finger salute emoji 😜

Talking about things that piss u Off for the last 4yrs I have been constantly phoning and writing including last ST survey about why there is No Toilet Facilties outside celtic Park if ur late arriving or Kerrydale is full of Hospitality and u need toilet thay tell u to go I to ground and u can't get back out to c friends also no facilities for woman or children once I purposely pissed behind my supporters bus and told steward who seen me to get police and arrest me and told him I would take him and celtic the whole way as there r no toilets there he just turned away fucking Disgrace terrible way to treat Fans

Talking about things that piss u Off for the last 4yrs I have been constantly phoning and writing including last ST survey about why there is No Toilet Facilties outside celtic Park if ur late arriving or Kerrydale is full of Hospitality and u need toilet thay tell u to go I to ground and u can't get back out to c friends also no facilities for woman or children once I purposely pissed behind my supporters bus and told steward who seen me to get police and arrest me and told him I would take him and celtic the whole way as there r no toilets there he just turned away fucking Disgrace terrible way to treat Fans
That's why back in the day,the terracing's were swimmin in pish Chico.

Members online

Latest posts

Back