The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

Phuq! sometimes ye get a flashback, this mental thread, diz any body remember, ah must hiv been aboot 5 at the time, (jist before that cunt Hadrian built his wa',tae stop stella reachin Scotland! bastaart!)
"Proddy dog's, eat the frog's
Catholic cat's eat the rat's!
WTF!

This may be mocked by the catists amongst us but I understand quite a few of my cats Miaows, feed me, leave me the fuck alone and thanks are 3 obvious Miaows, admittedly they sometimes repeat the same thing over and over, but some people do that too and we don't give them a hard time, an example would be... i hate cats, i hate cats, i hate cats, feckin cats, feckin cats, feckin cats.

MIAOW! 😺
Hoopy, me and wee Shunsuke communicate on a transcendental level that mere sounds and noises just can't reach!

We understand each other and as long as he doesn't cause me to fall off garden sheds with his mindskills, then we have the purrfect relationship.

I absolutely agree that I can determine by the timber, cadence, pitch and tone of his miaows and purrs exactly how he's feeling though and I think that's just because we happened upon each another at just the right time.

Can't say I'm a huge lover of cats in general. I love my cat though!

Hoopy, me and wee Shunsuke communicate on a transcendental level that mere sounds and noises just can't reach!

We understand each other and as long as he doesn't cause me to fall off garden sheds with his mindskills, then we have the purrfect relationship.

I absolutely agree that I can determine by the timber, cadence, pitch and tone of his miaows and purrs exactly how he's feeling though and I think that's just because we happened upon each another at just the right time.

Shunsuke! Great name 😻

weirdo

Sorry, rich ,read that as your sister phoned and asked where she could get pumped in Dundee, specsavers the morra HH
Ha ha ha, as if getting pumped would stop the dog eating its own shite, although thinking about it, it is Dundee and ye never know. Sound advice, "ma doags eating its ain shite" " awa n get a ride, getting pumped ul sort that right oot fur ya" " ok Rich thanks for that will do"

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back