The Gift that keeps on Giving

285178891_5277078345649015_4452230850446181018_n.jpg

It looks like Mark Waller the doctor allegedly responsible for the unbelievable fitness levels of the Huns.....due in part to certain alleged contentious asthmatic prescription supplements, is moving on...and would you believe to where...

It looks like Mark Waller the doctor allegedly responsible for the unbelievable fitness levels of the Huns.....due in part to certain alleged contentious asthmatic prescription supplements, is moving on...and would you believe to where...

What weakens them ,makes us stronger.

:unsure: nope wouldn't believe heehaw you keep reporting from the press

Aribo was tip off from the cleaning woman at Lennoxtown

Bassey was the snakes

and klunt was King getting fkd by the scousers for £7m on slippys recommendation

Apparently the Steroids used to treat Respiratory problems, can also help get rid of lactic acid from the blood quicker, there is currently no issue with using these drugs in Football/Rugby, but the are banned for use in Athletic competitions 🤔

Info from my GP who is one of us

Apparently the Steroids used to treat Respiratory problems, can also help get rid of lactic acid from the blood quicker, there is currently no issue with using these drugs in Football/Rugby, but the are banned for use in Athletic competitions 🤔

Info from my GP who is one of us
I used to train guys who were competing in power lifting /body building competitions and every year we would get a list a few months before competition started , pages and pages of banned substances every thing from Vick inhalers, co-op cold and influenza mixture to whatever was the choice of champions at the time .

I used to train guys who were competing in power lifting /body building competitions and every year we would get a list a few months before competition started , pages and pages of banned substances every thing from Vick inhalers, co-op cold and influenza mixture to whatever was the choice of champions at the time .
Mentioning the vicks inhaler reminds me of the Scottish Skier who won bronze at ....think it was Calgary winter Olympics not sure but he had his medal taken from him because he'd used a vicks nasal inhaler.
Edit: Alan Baxter Salt lake winter Olympics 2002.

The Hun Head Physio is off as well.....they’re clearing the decks.....I wonder why?...

Not only did they rip off thier own fans but Harry styles fans as well no toilets outside for people who have been queuing since Thursday should think it stank worse than normall Anything to save a penny the toilet’s inside even worse than having none yep they do care about the people ??

Last edited:
Back