The grass is defintootley not greener

26+6=1

In the course of some educational googling in regard to Summer Harl I ended up on TalkCeltic which has a Summer Harl fanclub thread.
What a fuckin mess that site is. It looks like somebody vomited 'please turn off your adblocker' banners all over it and they have a dirty big money meter on the main screen like their donate button goes to childer in need or something.
Amateurish layout, in your face ad promotion and a begging bowl. How lucky we are to have a properly laid out, non money-grabbing forum such as this.
Fair fucks to all behind this site. Thank you for the privilege of being able to vent my madness without being pestered by ads or financially exploited.

In the course of some educational googling in regard to Summer Harl I ended up on TalkCeltic which has a Summer Harl fanclub thread.
What a fuckin mess that site is. It looks like somebody vomited 'please turn off your adblocker' banners all over it and they have a dirty big money meter on the main screen like their donate button goes to childer in need or something.
Amateurish layout, in your face ad promotion and a begging bowl. How lucky we are to have a properly laid out, non money-grabbing forum such as this.
Fair fucks to all behind this site. Thank you for the privilege of being able to vent my madness without being pestered by ads or financially exploited.

Great post PMM, can you loan me a fiver ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ for a good cause and all ๐Ÿ™

And other than the fine members here, the sensible moderation makes it for me, drove me mental the amount of forums who have moderators who are clearly reveling in having power for the first time in life and delete any post they don't agree with! That just fucks a forum up. So thumbs up to WCB and whoever else is controlling this fine corner of the Internet. ๐Ÿ‘

And other than the fine members here, the sensible moderation makes it for me, drove me mental the amount of forums who have moderators who are clearly reveling in having power for the first time in life and delete any post they don't agree with! That just fucks a forum up. So thumbs up to WCB and whoever else is controlling this fine corner of the Internet. ๐Ÿ‘
Ah'll purr tae that Hoopy! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น!

Yeah the moderating on here is very good but the community vibe plays a big part in that. By and large we agree to disagree with the minimum of malice and close ranks quickly to isolate anti social elements like Hendry's restraining order. Thon was a grade A Scundercat.

Cats are superior to dogs in the shite department. A cat will dig a wee hole, shite in it and then bury it; usually in an area that's out of the way from where people are walking. Dogs shite anywhere; on the path, on the lawn, on your fuckin doorstep the dirty fuckers.
Do you see signs up round the place about cleaning up cat shite? No, because you don't have to.
Up the cats!
Dogs out!

Back