The Green Brigade Banner

Whether or not the banner was right or wrang they didn’t bring any shame on the vast majority imo of Celtic fans or even fans of other clubs I work with fans of different teams and they wholeheartedly supported the Dugless Dross is a Cunt banner even a few of the Hun Fannie’s that come to the site I work at. A few of my Hobs pals wish they’d done it.
Sometimes the GB do stupid things again imo this ain’t one of them.
DR is a CUNT. Of the lowest Order. Again my opinion
He should be doing the work of an MSP MP and Tory leader for the people ( his kind of WATP) shit he is.
That’s 3 wages from the People of GB and Scotland his enhanced bosses wage oh and his gig as a mibb. Not bad if you can get it. And what a index linked pension
That’s what makes him a C

HH 😡

Personally, I don't know anyone who was offended by the banner and most thought it was actually very funny and accurate. Even the Tory voters I know think he is a total slimeball.

Without going into details on here or getting too political as that never ends well on here, I know what extremely shitty thing DRoss was involved in and encouraged in directly targeting my Mother-in-Law (even though he knew full well it was all total lies & bullshit) knowing she was suffering serious ill health at the time, so I can confirm that the Forres Gimp is indeed a 1000% cunt of the highest order. :mad:🤬😡

Aye, the banner. Douglas Ross MP/MSP/SCOT TORY LEADER/SFA MARCH OFFICIAL.

MP+1 COMMITTEE 82K +EXPENSES
MSP/PARTYLEADER 88K+EXPENSES
SFA OFFICAL 20K+EXPENSES

4 Jobs 190k + EXPENSES

CUNT
/kʌnt/
nounVULGAR SLANG
a woman's genitals.
BRITISH
an unpleasant or stupid person

GREEDY WEE BRITNAT CUNT

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Aye, the banner. Douglas Ross MP/MSP/SCOT TORY LEADER/SFA MARCH OFFICIAL.

MP+1 COMMITTEE 82K +EXPENSES
MSP/PARTYLEADER 88K+EXPENSES
SFA OFFICAL 20K+EXPENSES

4 Jobs 190k + EXPENSES

CUNT
/kʌnt/
nounVULGAR SLANG
a woman's genitals.
BRITISH
an unpleasant or stupid person

GREEDY WEE BRITNAT CUNT

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I remember one of the Celtic blogs highlighted a wee racket that was going on when DRoss was first made leader of the northern British branch of the Conservative & Unionist party. It was something like 8 or 9 Saturdays he was scheduled to run the line on in matches held in Glasgow in 3 months. This meant that Scottish Football paid his expenses so he would travel down on the Friday and stay overnight in a hotel. He was using these Fridays to organise political meetings with his Tory colleagues to discuss how best to kill off pensioners and deport immigrants (or whatever it is they speak about) with minimal cost to the Conservatives.

I remember one of the Celtic blogs highlighted a wee racket that was going on when DRoss was first made leader of the northern British branch of the Conservative & Unionist party. It was something like 8 or 9 Saturdays he was scheduled to run the line on in matches held in Glasgow in 3 months. This meant that Scottish Football paid his expenses so he would travel down on the Friday and stay overnight in a hotel. He was using these Fridays to organise political meetings with his Tory colleagues to discuss how best to kill off pensioners and deport immigrants (or whatever it is they speak about) with minimal cost to the Conservatives.

He was, he claimed hotel + mileage from SFA, then as MSP/PARTYLEADER visting Constituency/Regional MSP's hotel + mileage.45p a mile 184 ×4 =£331.20. Because he was using it as an opportunity to meet other Tories he could claim double mileage, he could claim an away from home allowance on his MSP expenses + hotel. NOWT BUT BRITNAT CUNT ON THE FIDDLE

Great Banner Green Brigade and keep up the good work both at the games and away from them....I can only imagine how lame the atmosphere at our home games would be without your and the Bhoys input....sure not everything they do is to some offended people's liking but on the whole , they do far more good than bad and we should be glad we have them....now where did I put my craft beer and quinoa?

A thot the banner was funny as fuck and pretty accurate??a love the green brigade at Parkhead,make the atmosphere great,also don’t have a problem with the song book?probably cause a canny make head nor tail of what there singing🤷‍♂️was watchin on Saturday and wished a was thirty years younger a would have been right in the middle of that throng👏👏👊…young dudes living the dream☘️

Whether or not the banner was right or wrang they didn’t bring any shame on the vast majority imo of Celtic fans or even fans of other clubs I work with fans of different teams and they wholeheartedly supported the Dugless Dross is a Cunt banner even a few of the Hun Fannie’s that come to the site I work at. A few of my Hobs pals wish they’d done it.
Sometimes the GB do stupid things again imo this ain’t one of them.
DR is a CUNT. Of the lowest Order. Again my opinion
He should be doing the work of an MSP MP and Tory leader for the people ( his kind of WATP) shit he is.
That’s 3 wages from the People of GB and Scotland his enhanced bosses wage oh and his gig as a mibb. Not bad if you can get it. And what a index linked pension
That’s what makes him a C

HH 😡
Say it as it is is my thinking. Put it out there. Let them see the truth.
Listen I'm no rebel and don't like the IRA chants and songs but in my opinion they have baws. We talk about injustices on forums but we don't get it out there. Our board are at it trying to pacify us with bullshit statements but the GB at least put it out there.

Say it as it is is my thinking. Put it out there. Let them see the truth.
Listen I'm no rebel and don't like the IRA chants and songs but in my opinion they have baws. We talk about injustices on forums but we don't get it out there. Our board are at it trying to pacify us with bullshit statements but the GB at least put it out there.
And after a while, you can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in

Untitled.jpg

View attachment 21919
It's what they do...they eat their young no doubt
Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt, although, DROSS will have to watch for the tank commander, Ruth the mooth, when he goes after her
She'll boot his mangina so far up his hole, it'll make a nice wee bow tie, under his treble chins
Fuck them all, the buncha fannies

View attachment 21919

Love Dogs..one of my favourite Floyd songs. Cracking guitar and Orwellesque lyrics.. very cool song...

"And when you lose control
You'll reap the harvest you have sown
And as the fear grows
The bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to lose the weight
You used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down all alone
Dragged down by the stone".

Braw 😎👍🏻

Not only is DRoss a Tory C*nt but he is also a TAX-DODGING Tory C*nt !

He ''forgot'' to declare thousands of pounds that he earned running the line in his little Nazi-shorts , waving his flag - yet was not prosecuted for this ( tax-dodging NOT being a toy-town Nazi !).

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back