The Green Brigade

Johnnybhoy

There must be some of the Green Brigade here on Celtic Noise. Please get a banner up saying LAWWELL OUT.
Otherwise nothing is going to change, and we will end up again with stands closed.
This man is a greedy capitalist who only cares for his own bonuses, and is responsible more than anyone else for us not qualifying for the Champions League group stages for the last two seasons, costing us at least 60 million GBP.

Reactions: Ray
There must be some of the Green Brigade here on Celtic Noise. Please get a banner up saying LAWWELL OUT.
Otherwise nothing is going to change, and we will end up again with stands closed.
This man is a greedy capitalist who only cares for his own bonuses, and is responsible more than anyone else for us not qualifying for the Champions League group stages for the last two seasons, costing us at least 60 million GBP.
Wow a CEO would risk everything to have empty stadiums, how would that work out for bonuses and a job to return to. And what use is 60 million to us fans according to you if its his bonus he worries about,so were is his bonus. Thats right selling players, which is the model anyway, cannot run a club relianton CL, so must have plan B.Which is actually plan A.

He has been here far too long and made millions out of us. He has to go NOW.
So has the Barras and Celtic Park both made millions out of the paying public. Go into work and tell your boss he needs togohe has made enough from us workers, time for a new shiny boss tomake some wonga. Thats the mentality you get from Chic Young and huns,no rational thinking just time to go,forget 3 trebles and an invincible, after all anyone can achieve that.

I would keep him but have him do better by the team than is currently showin.
Maria we have lost one gme of football and tactically got it wrong, now according to some we are shite, a costly mistake agreed but shut down the whole season and not allow guys to settle, interior motives afoot on the Celtic blogs with haters venting their anger. This has been Celtic since 1888 and yet here we stand big and proud 131 years old. Not bad for a club in crisis.

Maria we have lost one gme of football and tactically got it wrong, now according to some we are shite, a costly mistake agreed but shut down the whole season and not allow guys to settle, interior motives afoot on the Celtic blogs with haters venting their anger. This has been Celtic since 1888 and yet here we stand big and proud 131 years old. Not bad for a club in crisis.

Ano pal. Its a bit much.

Whats our history. Again. AND IN CAPS THIS TIME BHOY ??

I would keep him but have him do better by the team than is currently showin.
Well M ,to a certain extent you are spot on ,he is running a business ,and NOT in debt ,but ,as in any business there is room to manoeuvre finance,for the benefit of that company ,ie,structured debt,way it is controlled to not impact on your finances,as a businessman myself for nearly 50 years,retired now,taking on debt ((loans ),in a controlled manner is surely acceptable,you do that to enhance your business! and the failure to do that has got us here,no backing of the team to make moves in Europe,that’s his job, hh

Well M ,to a certain extent you are spot on ,he is running a business ,and NOT in debt ,but ,as in any business there is room to manoeuvre finance,for the benefit of that company ,ie,structured debt,way it is controlled to not impact on your finances,as a businessman myself for nearly 50 years,retired now,taking on debt ((loans ),in a controlled manner is surely acceptable,you do that to enhance your business! and the failure to do that has got us here,no backing of the team to make moves in Europe,that’s his job, hh

And i agree as my post illuminates ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back