The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

I’ve not been on here all week and probably wasn’t going to come back on because of the nature of some of these threads.To me it seams like some people are looking for attention or just love talking dribble.I’ve checked out some other Celtic blogs and it’s been embarrassing.I love sharing my opinion with others and listening to there’s but sometimes it gets pathetic.HH
write yer own thread stu,general chat for all sorts of shite
celtic chat for all things celtic
depending on how you word it,that way you kinda control the narrative,but we're all Celtic fans,sharing our stories,experiences,opinions but because we're humans we can agree,disagree, fall out,the best ah can come up with is "fickle" so keep postin stu, "it's a no personali itsa businesseo!!"

I’ve not been on here all week and probably wasn’t going to come back on because of the nature of some of these threads.To me it seams like some people are looking for attention or just love talking dribble.I’ve checked out some other Celtic blogs and it’s been embarrassing.I love sharing my opinion with others and listening to there’s but sometimes it gets pathetic.HH
say what you think and others might agree or not, but we all listen

I just thought last week if certain people didn’t agree them you were sign died.I love putting my opinion out and have fellow supporters contributing back,we’ll not always agree but for the greater good we’re all Celtic.I’d pretty much die for this club,probably since i was 4.Always remember,Celtic first & Celtic last & Celtic overall.HH

I

Im pished mister Duffy, I've sent you the names of some good auld irish Tunes because im too daft to put the files up, still learning mate, anyhoo, they are all on you tube and if ye like them can ye stick them up on the thread mate.
caught that thread B, but was barred from replying, wtf!!!! particularly liked curragh of kildare,cheers B!!!!

I

Im pished mister Duffy, I've sent you the names of some good auld irish Tunes because im too daft to put the files up, still learning mate, anyhoo, they are all on you tube and if ye like them can ye stick them up on the thread mate.
check this, the rollin feckin stones!!!!!
deedly deedly!!!! aye feckin right!!!!!!

spent 13 years in ireland stu,playin music,partyin, and drinkin, what a party!!!!!! great people and great times stu!!!!
Excellent mate something to be proud off.I was in an RFB for 10 years and it was unbelievable.From provo’s to hunger strikers,to ordinary people,they’re an unbelievable race of people and they still come here to support the hoops.HH

Excellent mate something to be proud off.I was in an RFB for 10 years and it was unbelievable.From provo’s to hunger strikers,to ordinary people,they’re an unbelievable race of people and they still come here to support the hoops.HH
HHstubhoy! ardoyne fleadh wiz an eye opener, some strange looks when they heard ma scottish accent,then ma pals told them "he's from roscommon!!!!" happy days!!

I think most of you missed the point of my post. Our squad is so bloated we can actually pick 2 decent teams, both easily good enough to beat any team in the league. As well as the 2 teams, we can add 13 subs, not counting Compper who I think we can all admit will never play again for us. It's good to have competition for every position, but you don't need 22 players to do that as most players can adapt. We have 35 first team players (not counting Compper or Allan) and our fans are demanding even more signings. Surely the priority is a mass clear out!

Members online

Latest posts

Back