The Green Machine Vs The Hoops

Can anything be done to stop it MD? I thought admin side could do something but I’m at a loss as to why it’s gone on so long.
Can anything be done to stop it MD? I thought admin side could do something but I’m at a loss as to why it’s gone on so long.
ye can report it gg,or choose to ignore him think that's about it,don't think there's much else, cos he's only a loony!!! HH

Some folk just like to post with their own agenda, gg and then see where it goes but as you can see there's no depths they won't stoop to when they want to brainwash others with their internet conspiracy theories that amount to mumbo jumbo as they cannot provide primary sources.

ye can report it gg,or choose to ignore him think that's about it,don't think there's much else, cos he's only a loony!!! HH
Maybe best just ignoring it then. It’s just taken so much away from what we should be talking about Celtic and I was worried about any new genuine people who had just joined would wonder what was that all about tbh
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back